Forums

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Had that issue as well. Prayed to the God Emperor Montoya for protection and spent 3 hours beating myself with a chain in repentance. Problems are fixed.

I also cleared cookies.
Lol normally I prevent this site from setting cookies. :). But I think @Black Sunder as its back to working normally.

Reactions: Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Its a shame most cookies do not go well with beer.
What? you need to have homemade gingerbread or chocolate chip cookies. Those go great with anything you drink but especially beer. I will even eat beer bread while I'm drinking beer.

Edit... I forgot to answer your original question... Yeah I had a problem last night, but it fixed this morning by clearing the cache too.

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
Had an issue yesterday, honestly thought my work was realizing I spend most of my shift on this site. Luckily for me that wasn't the case.

Also get some nice chocolate brownies, they go decent with Guinness.

Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
What? you need to have homemade gingerbread or chocolate chip cookies. Those go great with anything you drink but especially beer. I will even eat beer bread while I'm drinking beer.
Chocolate chip cookies are almost sacrilege to dunk in anything but milk, or perhaps a white Russian.

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?