Free PC Parts (2 GB Graphics / 8 RAM / 425 W Power Sup)

Bishop

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Macr0
Was just about thinking to throw it away, when I though that maybe someone from Test could still need it, ...
if you give me the postage from my place (in London) to your place, then it's yours - no other charge.

4 x 2GB DDR RAM
1 2GB DDR3 RAM Saphire Graphics card (1 DVI, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI exit)
1 Enamax 425 W

All in working condition, last time I used it at least (1 year ago).
If you don't need all of it. Fine with me. Just say which part and where you are situated and I check with my local post office how much it will cost to send it to you.

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
I think @ThomSirveaux was looking for stuff for a High School Robotics Club a few months back. Your stuff looks like it would be perfect for what he was doing. Hit him up!

He is in the States though.

Bishop

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Macr0
Yo. I know. Not really great stuff.
Good Idea, could offer it to the local school.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Yeah, my bad. I wrote the post and had an afterthought to check his location.
I will hunt you down and eat your soul...

But I did just finish building the first computer. Used an 8+ year old case, 80mm fans, IDE drives, but it was donated, so I can't complain... though I did go on amazon and buy a new case as soon as I dropped it off with the IT guys at the school. (This guy) Coupled with the SLI GTX 480s, 32GB of DDR4, and the i7-5820K, it'll haul until we can upgrade the graphics to a FirePro w7100

Reactions: Space Monkey

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
Sadly,I am in China.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Was just about thinking to throw it away, when I though that maybe someone from Test could still need it, ...
if you give me the postage from my place (in London) to your place, then it's yours - no other charge.

4 x 2GB DDR RAM
1 2GB DDR3 RAM Saphire Graphics card (1 DVI, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI exit)
1 Enamax 425 W

All in working condition, last time I used it at least (1 year ago).
If you don't need all of it. Fine with me. Just say which part and where you are situated and I check with my local post office how much it will cost to send it to you.
Thats a great PSU, can probably handle 500W (considering its rated for less.)
What I always liked about Enermax PSU's was the large single rail being so effective, and clean. They always used good parts inside their PSU's.

Forgot your password?