Friday Stream Giveaway, LTI Base Retaliator

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Well it's finally time to give this one away! I've been trying to get to 500 followers, right now I'm 35 followers away, and I guess thats close enough. So this Friday Nov 6 I will be doing a giveaway for the $150 LTI Base Retaliator. The giveaway will be keyword so everyone has equal chance. I still can't believe you guys will hang out and watch me stream and the giveaways I do are my way of showing my appreciation. I will be doing a few giveaways Friday leading up to the Tali, so stop by and have some fun!!!
I stream Wed-Sun 8-10 PM CST

www.twitch.tv/admiral_nolan

PS -- I also got my frame rate issues fixed, welcome back high speed gaming!!!!

Solarian

Lieutenant
Oct 25, 2015
RSI Handle
SolarianShift
Sounds good mate, I likely will be able to stop in for a while. Gotta work that night though, so I am not planning to win anything - but I will show some support!

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Well it's finally time to give this one away! I've been trying to get to 500 followers, right now I'm 35 followers away, and I guess thats close enough. So this Friday Nov 6 I will be doing a giveaway for the $150 LTI Base Retaliator. The giveaway will be keyword so everyone has equal chance. I still can't believe you guys will hang out and watch me stream and the giveaways I do are my way of showing my appreciation. I will be doing a few giveaways Friday leading up to the Tali, so stop by and have some fun!!!
I stream Wed-Sun 8-10 PM CST

www.twitch.tv/admiral_nolan

PS -- I also got my frame rate issues fixed, welcome back high speed gaming!!!!
So 2AM to 4AM Sat morning in the UK.
I can't guarantee that I will make it but I will be there if possible.

Very generous of you, thanks.

Reactions: Omusul
O

Omusul

So 2AM to 4AM Sat morning in the UK.
I can't guarantee that I will make it but I will be there if possible.

Very generous of you, thanks.
Yarp that will be @ sleepy time followed by i'm dying, i'll never drink again, hangover time XD

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Thanks everybody, right now I am at 497 followers, 3 more and I can join the TEST stream team. Come hang out with us tonight, it should be a blast!!!!!

Last edited:

Wolve Notman

Lieutenant
Nov 4, 2015
RSI Handle
iWolve
Nice... Well done, grats on achieving the 500. I know you said 498 above.. But i Have faith.. so gratz and well done in advance..

Forgot your password?