Game Package with LTI

LilleMats

Admiral
Donor
Mar 28, 2020
RSI Handle
Lillemats
Hey all my great testes!
So I'm looking into grabbing a game package that has LTI on it, pref one with SQ42 included in the pack. I've got quite a few standalone ships with this LTI business but my original game pack is pretty crap and to consider using money on it I'd like to have LTI on it.
Any1 have any pointers as to aquireing one, or have a buyback or a pack they want sell? Doesn't really matter what ship it includes at this point 🍻 cheers 🥂

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
Usually for any Test member to sell anything to a member they usually have to be a member for a period of time (I've seen several say various times such as 3 months) and have to be a bit active so potential people that sell will get to have a feel for the member.

For anything I personally want to have LTI I normally get what ppmcall things as an LTI token. This is usually a limited time thing, such as in my case last year I purchased 4 Green Ursa Rover Fortuna's (they were like 50 bucks) then I used those as LTI tokens to upgrade to actual things I wanted to have LTI

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Truth be told, your best opportunity to get your starter pack to have LTI with it currently not having it would've been this past year's Anniversary sale with the Pisces C8X starter pack. I think that the base Warbond version was about $35 & there were versions that came with SC & SQ42 for a bit more. So if I'd been you, depending on what your starter pack is, I would've melted my starter pack & bought that with fresh funds, then used my store credits to CCU upgrade that into whatever you wanted within that price range difference. Certain exceptions apply like limited time offers, especially the ships like the Mustang Omega & the Sabre Raven.

Reactions: Doyzer and StdDev

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I have an Arbiter Package I can sell you at cost. Let me know.View attachment 15380
That is a really sweet package @GriffinGamingRPG if I wasn't currently broke, my Origin loving self would tickle my wallet into purchasing that off your hands. Depending on if you still have it when the finances arrive, I still might if you'd be willing & it be available.

Reactions: Bambooza

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Hey all my great testes!
So I'm looking into grabbing a game package that has LTI on it, pref one with SQ42 included in the pack. I've got quite a few standalone ships with this LTI business but my original game pack is pretty crap and to consider using money on it I'd like to have LTI on it.
Any1 have any pointers as to aquireing one, or have a buyback or a pack they want sell? Doesn't really matter what ship it includes at this point 🍻 cheers 🥂
First off, as already pointed out, most Test members won’t deal with a new person. Risk of scammers or people looking to take advantage is too high (not saying you are, but that there is a risk). Second, you won’t be able to buy a package with SQ42 and LTI with credit unless you spring for a chairman’s club package which is 600 usd for the cheapest. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/Entrepreneur-Pack

now, usually there is a LTI game package around the holidays. Last yeah, I think it was the Pisces, the year before that it was the Arrow. Both had LTI for fresh cash and it was not a bad price. You need to spend a bit more for SQ42, but that’s about it. It will also be a lot cheaper than an LTI/SQ 42 chairman’s pack.

right now, insurance does not matter, and probably won’t for at least a few more years. You have time to be wait.

• o7

LilleMats

Admiral
Donor
Mar 28, 2020
RSI Handle
Lillemats
right now, insurance does not matter, and probably won’t for at least a few more years. You have time to be wait.
indeed got lots of time, but ive been donating to this production for quite some time now, and the only thing really holding back my fleet is that game pack so im just seeking out there to see whats there, if there is nothing good to come by ill grab one at a holiday sale or something like that :D

• o7

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
indeed got lots of time, but ive been donating to this production for quite some time now, and the only thing really holding back my fleet is that game pack so im just seeking out there to see whats there, if there is nothing good to come by ill grab one at a holiday sale or something like that :D
my game package was like 15 usd because there use to be a trick to where you could buy a SQ42 package then get an add on for 15 usd more. Next day you sell the SQ42 package and buy the normal game package and get SQ42 for 15 usd add on. Sell SQ42 and boom now you have both SQ42 and Normal game with an Aurora MR 3 month insurance for 30 usd. I doubt it works anymore but always worth a shot for a 15 usd aurora.

• o7

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm honestly hoping that CIG will surprise us all with announcing the day they officially launch the Beta that every ship purchased before that show began would automatically be upgraded to having LTI to level the playing field. God knows that I'd love to have my Raven & Omega both have more than just a couple months of insurance because they were parts of promotional offers with other companies.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I'm honestly hoping that CIG will surprise us all with announcing the day they officially launch the Beta that every ship purchased before that show began would automatically be upgraded to having LTI to level the playing field. God knows that I'd love to have my Raven & Omega both have more than just a couple months of insurance because they were parts of promotional offers with other companies.
not gonna happen lol do you know the shit storm that would bring with it? early backers would be super pissed.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
not gonna happen lol do you know the shit storm that would bring with it? early backers would be super pissed.
They could, upgrade those special edition packages to the 10 year plan that they had at the last anniversary sale. Hell, I'd feel it would be a slight improvement to have them upgraded to 6 months instead of the 2 months they came with.

Reactions: LilleMats
Forgot your password?