GhostSquadron, the most paranoid and insane member of the SC Community

EmpireRuled

Commander
Oct 16, 2017
RSI Handle
EmpireRuled
I read the transcript and watched that dude going apeshit in that vid clip. And no, I was not paying any attention whatsoever to the woman with the redacted face, I swear on my beer. Okay, that is a total lie. Anyway, that "GhostSquadron is Cancer" transcript made me consider how, especially these days, we should not make light of mental illness. I get it. But guys... hehe... that dude... hahaha he is just batshit effing CRAZY HAHAHAHAHA If I put half that much mental energy into my actual, real, non-internet life I would probably rule the frigging world by now. I want to stick him in a hamster wheel and just 'trigger' him, thus generating enough power to start up all 150,000 TEST Auroras AND all 15,000 TEST beer coolers with enough left over to heat all of Northern Canada for a year.

EmpireRuled

Commander
Oct 16, 2017
RSI Handle
EmpireRuled
\o/ , I love reading this stuff. When do I get deported to Australia for my crimes? KappaPride
I could use a vacation and Canberra was pretty cool last time I was there. Plus, the women love American dudes. No game required just say hi and you have a date. (Don't know if there any Aussie ladies in Test but if there are, is this still seriously a thing? I visited Canberra in 2011 so dunno if times have changed that.)
It may still be true :D

EmpireRuled

Commander
Oct 16, 2017
RSI Handle
EmpireRuled
You know you can multi-quote by clicking on the "Quote" button below each comment, then in the reply box click "Insert quotes", right?
I'm not the most forum savvy... Actually I wasn't trying to quote anything, just reply directly to the text part - is that why (now that I look back at the post) it referenced the attachment as a link?

Raither

Captain
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Dr_McLaren
Sounds like this guy doesn't eat often/much, likely very dehydrated and lives in a constant state of fight or flight mode, no rational thought processes whatsoever. Makes them think that everyone is "out to get them" and normal, rational thought is just not there. Happens to a lot of gamers unfortunately when they get too into their games and forget how to human being.

I wanted to laugh at this, but after listening to the audio... it's just sad on so many levels

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Sounds like this guy doesn't eat often/much, likely very dehydrated and lives in a constant state of fight or flight mode, no rational thought processes whatsoever. Makes them think that everyone is "out to get them" and normal, rational thought is just not there.
You've described me perfectly, I'm flattered :slight_smile: But what do you think about GoatSquardon?

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
Interesting, thanks for this!

I was invited to the discord when this was happening, but I did not know what the story was which lead to all of this, thanks for the explanation.

As for his claim that our very own @Munken is the head of another org, I asked Munken about this.

Munken was surprised to learn that he was the leader of an org too 😄

Investigating further, Munken went to that other orgs discord and saw that their org leader had the same avatar as he did, so naturally it must mean they are the same person.

We all pray for you Leo and I hope you don't get extradited to Australia for your crimes!
Montoya, GIVE HIM YOUR WIG. Its a good way to hide.

Attachments

Reactions: Deroth and Bambooza

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
maybe we can get the current topics on the front page? I see your point... can we have a default of new posts up front? I don't know. it was on the home page. but fair enough.

Forgot your password?