*Girlish squeals of delight*

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
AHHHHHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAOHANLKDS:FJ:LASDFJHNOI PFIHJFEO: FJEFE FE:LNMFOI:ASJ FO:IEF HJ :OF HF:ILF H:F KLJH :WFAJWF AO:I HFW:OFIW
Yes, I know its been on the PTU. I don't care. I don't do PTU. I have avoided it because I have wanted to see it in-game for myself.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Honestly it's better to wait for live so you dont have to deal with crap like the first iteration shakes!

But it was kinda neat seeing it go from it's first phase and through changes to what we have now. Makes me realize they could fix so many issues with ships if they just gave a damn. Fixed those shield holes real quick when people complained!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Last night I took off from Area 18 in the Carrack and headed over to Woodruff on Ita. Upon landing and getting out of the Carrack it was surreal. The swirling mist in the dimly light landing pad only lit by stars and the few buildings made it almost spooky. Especially when I turned around and the silhouette of the Carrack stood looming over me. I have to say there was a moment when I almost turned on my flashlight but realized the ambiance of the experience was exactly what I was looking for in a game and was thrilled by it. To be able to go and explore these alien locations and experiences this was epic. Even if they don't achieve all of what they showed in the video they have accomplished so much with the latest planet tech that its truly amazing to be free to explore. Honestly bittersweet as we can explore it in the context of the game but it makes the longing to free to do it in meat space all the more depressing.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Last night I took off from Area 18 in the Carrack and headed over to Woodruff on Ita. Upon landing and getting out of the Carrack it was surreal. The swirling mist in the dimly light landing pad only lit by stars and the few buildings made it almost spooky. Especially when I turned around and the silhouette of the Carrack stood looming over me. I have to say there was a moment when I almost turned on my flashlight but realized the ambiance of the experience was exactly what I was looking for in a game and was thrilled by it. To be able to go and explore these alien locations and experiences this was epic. Even if they don't achieve all of what they showed in the video they have accomplished so much with the latest planet tech that its truly amazing to be free to explore. Honestly bittersweet as we can explore it in the context of the game but it makes the longing to free to do it in meat space all the more depressing.
My God. Ok, now it really need to get in game and experience this stuff. This sounds phenomenal

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
My God. Ok, now it really need to get in game and experience this stuff. This sounds phenomenal
There are some incredible views in the game, and they're getting better each patch. I just hope they take a look at the looming pile of bugs they've ignored for 2 years, and redesign the redesign of the redesign they do. There is another way.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
There are some incredible views in the game, and they're getting better each patch. I just hope they take a look at the looming pile of bugs they've ignored for 2 years, and redesign the redesign of the redesign they do. There is another way.
I've really been waiting for more mechanics and missions. I hear there are mission givers all over the system now, and that's what appeals to me: going out and doing things that have a bit of a story arc to them. Achieving an end goal other than just "make money". That's why I stopped playing Elite - it was just so fucking empty. If I can hop in, find a mission giver, and play for a couple hours trying to complete a mission, I'll be more than happy to be in game.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I've really been waiting for more mechanics and missions. I hear there are mission givers all over the system now, and that's what appeals to me: going out and doing things that have a bit of a story arc to them. Achieving an end goal other than just "make money". That's why I stopped playing Elite - it was just so fucking empty. If I can hop in, find a mission giver, and play for a couple hours trying to complete a mission, I'll be more than happy to be in game.
I will pay you 1 credit to come and play with me.... see not even in-game and you already have a mission.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I will pay you 1 credit to come and play with me.... see not even in-game and you already have a mission.
I will give you 1 credits to get in game and shoot @sum1!

Now you have an assassination missions!
Ha, ya both are ridiculous! I'll be in game once my basement is finished and my computer is setup. Add of right now she's a all torn apart and put away as we're drywalling, taping, mudding, and putting in flooring.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?