Good day fellow Citizens!

Xera

Lieutenant
Sep 22, 2020
RSI Handle
Xerabyte
Hello! I'm Xerabyte - or Xera - finally joining the verse having discovered that my old clanker of a PC can, in fact, run it! (...barely?). Figured it would be worthwhile finding an active group to experience everything with and well, here I am! Fair warning: I am known to be Exceedingly British, characterised by excessive tea consumption; unrelenting sarcasm; and a longing for 'the good old days'; like when trading actually made money(!). So far my crowning achievement in the verse is crashing a Prospector on Yela three times in a row, but I'm sure given enough time I'll manage something even more impressive! With all that said, I look forward to getting stuck in to SC and exploring the verse with you all - see you all there!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Welcome to TEST Xera 🍻

my old clanker of a PC can, in fact, run it! (...barely?)
I have an i9-9900KF with an 1080Ti. I can push it so hard, that I barely get 25FPS, 100% GPU load and 15% CPU load. Quality Very High gives the same result as Quality Low, so always go for Very High.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party. Always remember that when all else fails, cheers! Enjoy another beverage of your choice, laugh at what went wrong as best you can & remember the frustrations of these times when SC is finally flushed out & new players then are griping about something trivial being unfair or too difficult to deal with.

Forgot your password?