Great package atm on RSI shop : 100i starter at 45.50$ USD !

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Its one of the extremely few times a package is cheaper than the ship itself.

You save 30%, with a melt value of 45.50$, for a ship usually worth 45$ for warbond as standalone and 50$ as credit version.

Plus it is a great token to upgrade from. There are many warbond CCUs that are regulary released just above the 100i range (and if you can get your hand on the LTI Nomad CCU you can turn this pack into LTI). Even with a 10 years insurance CCU that's a great token to use for any of your ships.

Really happy about it, it will help recouping my loss not buying back my hull-Bs CCUs, as I wanted to applies those in chains based on Aurora MR or Mustang Alphas discounted starters, which are now much less interesting than this package ! 😃

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
@Ploeperpengel there was a unique warbond LTI CCU sold in 2020 during IAE. It was for the Nomad.

To my knowledge it is the only LTI CCU ever sold. Bought a ton then, even got a hidden "chaos emerald badge" because of that.

Last edited:

White Lando

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 25, 2021
RSI Handle
White_Lando
Damnit... had to pick one up at that price! I fought the urge for a few hours. We'll call it a draw.

Hoping to get a warbond between the 100i and the 315p on the next anniversary sale.

Reactions: vahadar

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
What is this random event?
Also last week there were a bunch of Warbond CCUs available, figured they had something to do with the... what was it. Amor something. Coramor. That's it.
But then some of the warbond CCUs went away at different times. 'twas weird.

And now there's Prowler and Valkyrie CCUs available. Those are usually limited, right? What is this.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
What is this random event?
Also last week there were a bunch of Warbond CCUs available, figured they had something to do with the... what was it. Amor something. Coramor. That's it.
But then some of the warbond CCUs went away at different times. 'twas weird.

And now there's Prowler and Valkyrie CCUs available. Those are usually limited, right? What is this.
Drop ships? for the JumpTown event rerun I guess?

Forgot your password?