Greetings!

Taleweaver

Lieutenant
Nov 28, 2022
RSI Handle
TaleWeaver
Hey there TEST pilots! I'm TaleWeaver, an aspiring pilot who spends more time deciding where to park all of his ships than actually getting anything done. (for real though, it's a problem and I need to solve it.) I hail from the southern portion of the good ol' US of A, and yes, it is way too hot down here. Send ice plz.

I came to Star Citizen from Elite Dangerous. Honestly, it was the bevy of available vessels and the fully explorable interiors that brought me here, and I stayed fro the sheer fact that I believe that SC will be an amazing game one day. It is pretty sweet now, when I think of what all has been accomplished, but I'm stocked to see where it goes from here!

I greatly look forward to there being legitimate exploration options, but expansions on the other career tracks is also really exciting! (Scrapping and trade in particular!)

The first game that I remember playing was Assassins creed 2, ages after it came out and on an old MacBook Pro.

On other games that I play... hard question. I'm trying to make room for more gaming right now. Currently not actively playing anything else. Though I do enjoy Hardspace: Shipbreaker and Sniper Ghost Warrior.

I found TEST squadron on a reddit post earlier today, and had to check out the writeup on the official website. I love the humor that's present, and think that I could be a good fit!

And, uh, can I plead the 5th on the last question?

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hey there TEST pilots! I'm TaleWeaver, an aspiring pilot who spends more time deciding where to park all of his ships than actually getting anything done. (for real though, it's a problem and I need to solve it.) I hail from the southern portion of the good ol' US of A, and yes, it is way too hot down here. Send ice plz.
I live in that batch of sludge about half way between Houston and Galveston Tx. You know, where the humidity of the air is higher than the humidity of the water in the Gulf.
Welcome to TEST! And did you bring any beer or whiskey?

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Nice introduction Taleweaver.
But don't plead the 5'th in an international forum.
You may find it surprising what OUR 5'th may say about that topic.
Total misunderstanding coming your way, trust me.
Anyhow, welcome to TEST Squadron! 🍻

Taleweaver

Lieutenant
Nov 28, 2022
RSI Handle
TaleWeaver
I live in that batch of sludge about half way between Houston and Galveston Tx. You know, where the humidity of the air is higher than the humidity of the water in the Gulf.
Welcome to TEST! And did you bring any beer or whiskey?
Thank's for the welcome, didn't bring much on the side of beer; but I've always got scotch with me!

Reactions: Vavrik

Taleweaver

Lieutenant
Nov 28, 2022
RSI Handle
TaleWeaver
Nice introduction Taleweaver.
But don't plead the 5'th in an international forum.
You may find it surprising what OUR 5'th may say about that topic.
Total misunderstanding coming your way, trust me.
Anyhow, welcome to TEST Squadron! 🍻
Thanks! And you are correct in that sense, thank you for the reminder!

• o7
Reactions: Vavrik and Mudhawk

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Thanks! And you are correct in that sense, thank you for the reminder!
I AM?
That's a new one.
Usually I just run my mouth and run for the hills before the fallout sets in.
Thanks man. See you in the verse! :o7:

Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?
Which new Kirk? New Kirk or New New Kirk? Which Old Kirk? Old Kirk, Animated Kirk, or Mirror Universe Kirk? But wait.... there's the book and comic book Kirks too..... MY BRAIN... meeeelting

SO MANY KIRKS AND I NEED ANSWERS

Ahem.... also: Hello!

Taleweaver

Lieutenant
Nov 28, 2022
RSI Handle
TaleWeaver
Which new Kirk? New Kirk or New New Kirk? Which Old Kirk? Old Kirk, Animated Kirk, or Mirror Universe Kirk? But wait.... there's the book and comic book Kirks too..... MY BRAIN... meeeelting

SO MANY KIRKS AND I NEED ANSWERS

Ahem.... also: Hello!
I never really watched Star Trek so I don't know the answer to the question!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Cool! No idea what that means, but thanks!
Just think long legs and uh... perky. From StarTrek Voyager, played by a much younger Jeri Ryan than she is now.
That was the last StarTrek series I watched, and it became painful. They, well most of Hollywood, ran out of new story ideas. I don't think that situation has really changed.

Forgot your password?