Group Mining in 3.5 - Group Signup ( Channel name is 3-5-Mining)

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I would love to try out mining with a spare Prospector! Here is hoping I don't blow it up on my first try.
We have a couple spare Prospectors to loan out with an eye of buying a few ingame if we can make this a regular enough thing. Added you to the list and the group DM on Discord.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I'm noticing something that surprised me. Central Time currently has more members listed than not just any other timezone, bit than all other timezones combined.

By the way, at least one person is listed as Eastern time, but it's actually Atlantic time, 1 hour before Eastern Time. That's right some good you.

There is one other timezone but it's even further east, and is only 30 minutes offset. Thank you Newfoundland for not being the 28 meters further east that would get you a real timezone ... but we do love Screech, so you could also come closer. We won't mind.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
@Black Sunder put together an impromptu mining group earlier today. We explored 3 different locations with mixed results. With 3.5 hitting the PTU it feels like 3.4 servers are a little less stable these days. That being said some of us had some pretty good mining runs. I recorded the footage from our little outing and I'll be editing that today and probably posting this evening to my YouTube Channel so be sure to check it out. The video might be more interesting with the proper blood alcohol level.

Anyway, thanks again to @Black Sunder for setting this up for us. :) We'll be reconvening when 3.5 hits the PU.

Forgot your password?