CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Aww thanks guys!

The big 4-0 today, it snuck up on me!

Amazon wishlist? I dont have one, am I supposed to have one? Nobody tells me these things.

All I need is your loyalty to TEST and your imortal souls! (to keep me young)
Holy crap youre old man.

Least you dont LOOK 40!

Haha HBD brother.

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
This is not Chairman Meow, this is some random guy who just happened to have a bday song with my name in it.
HAhahahahaha that is awesome, he should be invited to TEST as an honorary member. But without him knowing

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
But.... but.... today it's my birthday...... I suppose you don't care anyway. See you :_(

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
But.... but.... today it's my birthday...... I suppose you don't care anyway. See you :_(
Happy Birthday Metralla94! We care. I'll even buy you a drink, you just have to come to North Dakota to get it. And so long as this is not a pre 21 birthday. If it is I will buy you a monster. Unless you are under 16, then I will buy you a juice box.

Reactions: Gearen

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Happy Birthday Metralla94! We care. I'll even buy you a drink, you just have to come to North Dakota to get it. And so long as this is not a pre 21 birthday. If it is I will buy you a monster. Unless you are under 16, then I will buy you a juice box.
It's 21 now, so I'll take that drink.... some day. Thanks

Spyro

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
SteadyK
Happy Birthday to our Supreme Glorious Great Leader Admiral General Sacha Baron Montoya
I Drink in your Honor and salute!

Last edited:

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Aww man!

Sorry guys, but Chairman Meow just won the birthday thread!

I withdraw that comment.

This is not Chairman Meow, this is some random guy who just happened to have a bday song with my name in it.
My masterful ruse! Foiled! D:

And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Reactions: Black Sunder
Forgot your password?