Happy Thanksgiving!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Just wanted to send out a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

To my fellow Americans.. look at your family or your hanger and decide what you are thankful for.

To any Native Americans who may be on Test (I'm not talking to the my great great grandfather was 1/3 Indian King.Chief.Doctor)... so yeah... sorry about that land and all; but you should really stop finding really amazing look land. Oh and blankets.. we are sorry about that to.. I mean honestly... why would you believe the blankets would do anything but good... Let's join up together and take on....

To my non-Americans... look at your family or your hanger and decide what you are thankful for... American's are sending nice cozy blankets for you to keep warm this winter!

Happy Thanksgiving (It's 10am here so it works)

S

svenrichter

Lets trade. One of your blankets for one shower in our high quality German party facilities.

Reactions: Dalarast

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope everyone has a great day! I get to sit at home and get over bronchitis. Huzzah.

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Happy Thanksgiving!!! Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow comes Christmas shopping...(that means you may have less money to spend on cool space games.:()

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it, and happy day-before-consumer-piranha-storm to the rest of y'all!

Forgot your password?