RSI Handle
Montoya

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Come on Montoya only 3 days of constant rain... we in Italy are having about 3 weeks of that, gandpas here are starting to share story about the sunny day they had when they ware young....
and, joke aside, we have a lots of damage in some city, Venice in patricular....
It's sad what's happening to Venice. We were there couple years ago, the tour guides always said it was just a matter of time. Comparing our photos from St. Mark's Square to the ones on the internet now makes me cry.:(

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Welcome to the true north strong and free. BC is such a beautiful province. Van has a lot of Hong Kong people and that means yummy Chinese food everywhere!
I grew up in BC. Went to school in Van. Love that city. Great eats there, for sure. I miss home. God it's gorgeous on the west coast. Freaking love the Island.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I grew up in BC. Went to school in Van. Love that city. Great eats there, for sure. I miss home. God it's gorgeous on the west coast. Freaking love the Island.
It is beautiful. My parents bought a house near Cowichan Bay on Vancouver Island almost 25 or 30 years ago. I love it there. Stunning scenery in every direction. And hardly any rain! It's east of a mountain range, and the house is about a quarter mile from the sea (and 100 or so feet up)

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
It is beautiful. My parents bought a house near Cowichan Bay on Vancouver Island almost 25 or 30 years ago. I love it there. Stunning scenery in every direction. And hardly any rain! It's east of a mountain range, and the house is about a quarter mile from the sea (and 100 or so feet up)
Great investment. That house is worth a fortune now.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I am extremely jealous of your parents right now. I love, love, love the Island. Every time I go back to visit I am tempted to go AWOL and stay there, haha.
Great investment. That house is worth a fortune now.
Yup

• Love
Reactions: Vavrik and Bambooza

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Don Cherry is an old grampa racist.

Too soon? :D

(I got nothing, this was just on the news.. its all I know at the moment)
Close enough!
...next thing you know, he'll be running for PM lol

My grandparents live pretty much on the opposite side of Nanaimo, not too far from there. Small world lol

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Small world lol
The first stanza of a Disney song from my childhood:
It's a world of laughter
A world of tears
It's a world of hopes
And a world of fears
There's so much that we share
That it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all

Gawd... what if I know them? Worse... what if my dad knows them!!!

Here.. you get it stuck in your head too. It's been stuck in mine for ... a long time.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbIhYhrOJAg

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
It's a world of laughter
A world of tears
It's a world of hopes
And a world of fears

Here.. you get it stuck in your head too. It's been stuck in mine for ... a long time.
...i already have the song stuck in my head and i didnt even listen to the video
godammit

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I was born and raised about an hour north of Seattle. Most beautiful place in the world and Puget Sound only makes it better. I left in 2018 for the midwest. Never going back. The West coast is now solid blue and the people who vote that way can have it. I'm staying in flyover country. That's how the United States of America works.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It's a world of laughter
A world of tears
It's a world of hopes
And a world of fears

Haha, oh my God, the ride at Disney. And the song....nooooooooo!!!
...i already have the song stuck in my head and i didnt even listen to the video
godammit
Yeah, me too. Now to drown it out with some Pantera.

• o7
Reactions: Bambooza and Sraika
Forgot your password?