Hello all (again)

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
Hello fellow Test Pilots,

I have already been in this Org for a bit (around 2014 or so) but fell off the radar becaus my Pc at the time couldn't handle Star Citizen.
In the meantime i build a new Pc a while back, and started to remember that i backed this game and that i'm in this Org.
Been playing solo for a week now in game to get a feeling of flying and learning a bit of my way around the verse.

From this day on i try to be more active in game, Forum and Discord, and hope we can play and see each other in the Verse o7

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hello fellow Test Pilots,

I have already been in this Org for a bit (around 2014 or so) but fell off the radar becaus my Pc at the time couldn't handle Star Citizen.
In the meantime i build a new Pc a while back, and started to remember that i backed this game and that i'm in this Org.
Been playing solo for a week now in game to get a feeling of flying and learning a bit of my way around the verse.

From this day on i try to be more active in game, Forum and Discord, and hope we can play and see each other in the Verse o7
Welcome back glad to see you are still kicking it. I plan to eventually do a new build after i finish working on my house hopefully SC will be about ready to go around that time haha I am doing my best to hold off until the game is close to release before i dedicate a good build.

Forgot your password?