Hello from NC

Djasun

Lieutenant
Jun 1, 2020
RSI Handle
Djasun
Where you from stranger?
North Carolina in Southern US
Also in SC I apparently have no memory, I simply woke up one day in a dank room on Port Olisar.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I mean... space, right? I tried Space Engineers, it's fine. Elite Dangerous and EVE, also fine. No Man's Sky... eh. This really looked like the dream game, ticked all the boxes. FPS, space sim, Privateer-esque but also get to FPS and drive vehicles and trade and mine and it always feels like it's getting closer.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I don't really know. Right now I spend a lot of time moving boxes from one place to another and dying on level 3 of Pirate Swarm.

What was the first game you remember playing?
This is going to age me -- Trade Wars on a BBS. Funny really, I'm basically still playing trade wars.

What other games do you play?
Overwatch, Assassin's Creed, BF, GoW, Clancy games, XB, PS4, Switch, you name it. Lately Minecraft Dungeons with the kiddos.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I kept ending up here when searching for stuff like "Sabre vs Vanguard" etc. Then I bought even more ships during Invictus and realized I needed to find others who play this game to fully utilize my ships. You guys had the top listing on the RSI site and the page was hilarious. It seems laid back, all about the fun and doing cool stuff. So I took the Aurora test and got a glorious 2.

Picard or Kirk?
At first I couldn't like Picard. I mean who was this old bald guy to think he could dethrone Kirk? But then... Picard was badass. So, Picard. Took like 3 episodes of ST:TNG and I was done with Kirk. New Kirk is cool though.

Notes:

- I play randomly because my schedule is weird (quarantine with kids at home). Generally though, my game time is after 10p Eastern through 1-3a.

Forgot your password?