May 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Mongol-911
Hi all@TEST!

Where you from stranger?
Russia

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Elite, Interstellar

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Mass PvP, Exploration

What was the first game you remember playing?
Elite on ZX Spectrum :)

What other games do you play?
WoW, Warhammer Online, Guild Wars 2, The Elder Scrolls Online //guild hardcore PvP

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Mr_Urchin

Picard or Kirk?

Aleph0Null

Grand Admiral
Apr 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Aleph0Null
Privet comrade! Welcome to the best squad, We have Vodka to keep you hyped and we will have a lot of enemies whom envy our fleet of IDRAS's. You will get your fair share of milk drinks to shot, I can promise you that.
We Russian's are growing in number in this org.... I can count at least 7 active members.

Mongol

Captain
May 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Mongol-911
Welcome!

I knew a guy who played WoW using the character name "Mongol". Then somebody reported his name for being offensive and he had to change it. To this day I'm wondering what's so offensive about "Mongol". One of the greatest mysteries of my life.
I played in WoW under the name Mongol on servers EU-Warsong and EU-Daggerspine. Also I played as Mongol on US-servers (starting closed beta) until EU servers were lunched. This my main character had no problems with the name. But my female twink "Mongolka" had. One of my friend from Northen Europe told me the censored translation of this name: "little retired one". :astonished::grin:

The most problem of my nick is concurrency. The early access to several MMO did not help me to catch name Mongol. After few minutes after release it was taken! :grimacing: And once it was in the black list! So in Aion, GW2 and ESO I played under my vice-nicks Mongoll and/or Mongolka.

:hand_splayed:

Forgot your password?