Hello, I'm Tez Tickle

Sai-ko

Master Miner
Sep 25, 2020
RSI Handle
CrashTD
Welcome!!! Scotland is on the top of my travel list and hope to get there in 2021 or 22 at latest. Very proud of that half of my family's heritage (Boyds of Kilmarnock).
Thank you. You should come visit. Whilst the highlands are great you should definitely avoid going as far north as possible. The more you go up the less there is to do. Stay around Glasgow or Edinburgh. FYI its really cold, especially if you're going up to Kilmarnock so bring your wooly underwear

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
Getting to Edinburgh for all the St Andrews Day celebrations and madness 🍻 is also on my bucket list 😇 Main thing I have to see when I visit is Dean Castle, about 30min SW of Glasgow, which was built by the Boyds.

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I might be buying an old camper van next year and want to do a tour of scotland., I stayed there a couple of times to visit my Auntie in Pitlochery and love the scenery and furious coldness.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hey @TezTickle , do you know what's the best thing about Scotland? I'm asking as I'm sure that you're infinitely more of an expert than I am & I prefer to learn about places from their locals. Welcome again to the TEST party!

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?