Hello! Just A Scrub Looking For Some Sunshine :)

Deku-Scrub

Ensign
Oct 5, 2020
RSI Handle
Deku-Scrub
Hi All! My name's Deku-Scrub! Y'all can call me Deku or Zenpai!!! (my discord handle) I just joined because I was looking for a fun group to play with and your recruitment page was funny I thought so I thought I'd give it a shot because it looks pretty active.

Where you from stranger? - I hail from the U.S. from the nation's capital D.C.

What drew you to Star Citizen? - Man I am a space nerd through and through and I looove the ship design. Once I recently saw that there was finally a tolerable amount of stuff to do in the game I thought I'd give it a shot during free week and before I knew it I was purchasing a Cutty Black XD

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) - I hail from GTA 5 online where I was a kagillionare. My aims for star citizen ultimately? 890 Jump kinda money. I want space bucks. I also love comunity events, stuff like trading, mining, convoys, those things :D

What was the first game you remember playing? - It was probably paperboy on the Super Nintendo. I was like 3 or 4 haha. Good memory.

What other games do you play? - Oh boy, I'm one of those people with the 500 game Steam Libraries... I like a lot of games let's just say that hahaha. 3 other games I've currently got installed: Star Wars Squadrons, Holdfast: Nations at War, Risk of Rain 2

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? - I was just browsing the orgs on RSI's website and saw the recruitment page and video. Probably the video sold it XD it was pretty funny and that's what I'm looking for in an org, some laughter.

Picard or Kirk? - Picard all the way. Classy man.

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Forgot your password?