Hello Test Squadron!

JebediahParker

Grand Admiral
Nov 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Jebediah_Parker
Hello all,

I just finished my application for Test Squadron and am extremely excited to be a part of such an active and fun loving community. I am very new to the game (downloaded yesterday) and I am currently watching more youtube videos and studying/remapping keybinds than anything else, lol. I did manage to successfuly launch and land my Aurora on my first attempt without (major) damage to persons or property, so I'll chalk that up as a win.

A bit about me: I am 45 years old and have been gaming in some form/fashion since the early 80's. I was big into D&D as a kid and after receiving an Atari 800XL for Christmas I taught myself Basic programming and started programming my own D&D maps with "choose your own adventure" style playthroughs with RNG. I am a Navy veteran. I love Backpacking. Dogs > cats. The roll goes over, not under. I always carry a towel. Coffee black. Bacon. That about covers it!

I look forward to some laughs and forging some real friendships here! Thank you again for the gracious invite and opportunity!

Jeb (Page).

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Welcome to TEST, Jebediah!

I did manage to successfuly launch and land my Aurora on my first attempt without (major) damage to persons or property, so I'll chalk that up as a win.
That makes you more skilled than 89.4% of this organization.

The roll goes over, not under.
Yes. While searching the Internets I found the only valid reason for people hanging the TP the wrong way: cats. If cats claw a TP roll that goes under, it doesn't unroll.
Also, here is a link for the naysayers (read: the people who are wrong): britney spears xxx russian teen

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I did manage to successfuly launch and land my Aurora on my first attempt without (major) damage to persons or property, so I'll chalk that up as a win.
You did't crash? You're way over qualified my friend. I've been here since we could fly, and I haven't successfullly landed once. Thank God for LTI. Ha
I look forward to some laughs and forging some real friendships here! Thank you again for the gracious invite and opportunity!
Damn, I like you. You've come to the right place. This group is rather awesome. Welcome.
(>v<)7

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to Test! Your application and credentials all seem in good order......

Wait it says you have an Aurora and landed it... with minimum damage to self and others????

Here at Test Squadron Best Squardon we pride ourselves at being the leader in soaceflight organizations.... failing to crash an Aurora may have negative impact upon your career and the ability of people to trust your faith and allegiance to Montoya, glory toward him, and the colors black and yellow.

But as your a former Navy man I will give you one more chance.. get in that Aurora and turn that landing pad (or something hard to hit) into a splattering of parts and libricant. Make us proud....

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
Hello all,

I just finished my application for Test Squadron and am extremely excited to be a part of such an active and fun loving community. I am very new to the game (downloaded yesterday) and I am currently watching more youtube videos and studying/remapping keybinds than anything else, lol. I did manage to successfuly launch and land my Aurora on my first attempt without (major) damage to persons or property, so I'll chalk that up as a win.

A bit about me: I am 45 years old and have been gaming in some form/fashion since the early 80's. I was big into D&D as a kid and after receiving an Atari 800XL for Christmas I taught myself Basic programming and started programming my own D&D maps with "choose your own adventure" style playthroughs with RNG. I am a Navy veteran. I love Backpacking. Dogs > cats. The roll goes over, not under. I always carry a towel. Coffee black. Bacon. That about covers it!

Jeb (Page).
Welcome to TEST.

Thank you for your service.

My brother is Navy veteran and I'm an Army vet so I may make the occasional joke about not dropping the soap.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Hello all,

Jeb (Page).
Welcome to TEST Squadron BEST Squardon!

Make yourself comfortable on our TEST-Welcome-Couch

http://hgtvhome.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/hgtv/fullset/2014/10/2/0/DP_Cecilia-Dupire-white-modern-livingroom-couch_h.jpg.jpg.rend.hgtvcom.1280.853.jpeg

and feel free for taking a coffee in the best coffee bar around ;)

Cheers!
Sam

Forgot your password?