Hello world!

Malcolm-Reynolds

Commander
Aug 19, 2021
RSI Handle
Malccom-Reynolds
Hey yall.

I've been playing flight sims since I was young. I remember this game being announced and not having a PC that could run it. I've thought about it nonstop since then however many years ago that was. I finally have a grown up job and got my first gaming PC since my last one died all those years ago immediately after I bought my first house. The first thing I did was check up on star citizen and see it made almost no progress lol. I'm here anyway hoping for the best! I got a joystick, trackir and a couple years of flight sims under my belt so I hope to be of use. I also like to drink way too many beers and wreck shit which is why I chose test.

Cheers!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Hey yall.

I've been playing flight sims since I was young. I remember this game being announced and not having a PC that could run it. I've thought about it nonstop since then however many years ago that was. I finally have a grown up job and got my first gaming PC since my last one died all those years ago immediately after I bought my first house. The first thing I did was check up on star citizen and see it made almost no progress lol. I'm here anyway hoping for the best! I got a joystick, trackir and a couple years of flight sims under my belt so I hope to be of use. I also like to drink way too many beers and wreck shit which is why I chose test.

Cheers!

Welcome to the squad Sir and o7!

Look forward to flying with ya. I'm going to go crack a cold one in honor of you 🍻

Forgot your password?