Hello!

Zeero Kuul

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Zeero_Kuul
Hey! My name is Alexander or Alex, or you can call me Susan if it makes you happy... actually, now that I think of it, do it only behind my back because I may not respond.

I'm obviously waiting for SC to come out and I'm really interested in tactical FPS action like drunk bar fights for example (should I take the light chair for some maneuverability or a sturdy table for added protection etc.)

So I'm really looking forward and all other directions!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Zeero Kuul

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Zeero_Kuul
And they never believe me when I a tell 'em about my evil twin...
I'v sent you a PM, Zero, but it won't be spectacular fight there, I guess.

Reactions: CitizenDad

Zeero Kuul

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Zeero_Kuul
So here's the deal. Out top scientists say there can only be around 1,5-2,5 zerocools. As you can see we are now exactly where we want to be with approximately two zerocools. But this balance is fragile, so we decided to hunt down every other zerocool in the 'verse existance.

We will be out there. We can't be bargained with. We can't be reasoned with. We don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And we absolutely will not stop drinking, ever, until you are dead. Well, not you - them... Unless you're a zerocool, then it's you.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
So here's the deal. Out top scientists say there can only be around 1,5-2,5 zerocools. As you can see we are now exactly where we want to be with approximately two zerocools. But this balance is fragile, so we decided to hunt down every other zerocool in the 'verse existance.

We will be out there. We can't be bargained with. We can't be reasoned with. We don't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And we absolutely will not stop drinking, ever, until you are dead. Well, not you - them... Unless you're a zerocool, then it's you.
THE PLAN OF THE CENTURY.

"The Kool's are coming for you"

Reactions: Zeero Kuul
Forgot your password?