Help me reach Conceirge

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth

I am not missing much. But if you know for fact your going to buy a small ship with LTI only to use it to CCU into another ship, I can easily buy a ship thats available today and have it "GIFTED" to you within 2 days.

I am willing to offer 5% off. We can use PayPal. I would not advise this if your just trying to buy a ship and keep it as is, because you can just buy it yourself, and "GIFT" it and such if you ever wanted to blackmarket sell it later etc.. however people who are upgrading, just for the LTI, get no benefit.

If someone wants a $350USD ship, then it stops there... I'm not going larger, and I do not plan on multiple purchases this way, just want to get that last 210$ spent on my dedicated Explorer account.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
If someone wants a $350USD ship, then it stops there... I'm not going larger, and I do not plan on multiple purchases this way, just want to get that last 210$ spent on my dedicated Explorer account.
Not going to spend more? Your optimism is adorable. Unfortunately, I've pretty much tapped out on my expenditures for this sale. Good luck, I'll keep a fancy beer perfectly chilled for you!

Reactions: NeoHelios_SC

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Well, Im offering a way for peeps to save some cash, for allowing me to buy it for them instead...

No, I do not think on this account I will spend more. Maybe on my PVP account. My command account has more too.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
What about 5% off a completionist package? That would get you there ;)

Durabrand

Lieutenant
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Thodas
can you plz get me 2 of the aurora starter packs if possible, my internet isnt fast enough to get them. To pay can i gift you the instore credit required?

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
If you want me to pick the packages up, I can, I've gotten some for people pretty much everyday for the last 3 days.
But I would require a PayPal payment, t least a slight deposit, I can even send you an invoice if needed, or such.
This is a convenience I offer as a 1:1 no profit made, considering the effort of waiting on those Aurora packages that today hit 0 quantity in less then a minute and a half !

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
UPDATE : I did reach Concierge, but it TOTALLY broke and bugged the account out for some reason. Can not access forums, or anything from the COMMUNITY hub at all. Not even create tickets. When I use a direct link it works, but nothing else.

So thank you to those who helped, I have just moved everything off the account and starting over, LOL...

That account, can not even access the TEST chat on RSI website. Always crashes the website. Help-desk or other chats, act like they're dead links. Its such a bugged account, so whatever hitting 1,000 in sales did, TOTALLY bugged it.

Forgot your password?