Hi! (Orfaeus Introduction)

Orfaeus

Vice Admiral
Aug 12, 2021
RSI Handle
Orfaeus
Hi Everyone!

SC is downloading, so I'm here posting in the meantime. Hope to catch some of you in discord soon.

I'm from Southern California

I've been curious about SC for awhile - finally decided to go for it since so much has been added and I feel like it's a game I can turn on and always find something to do, especially with a group

I'm most looking forward to Exploration, but also interested in combat and a little PVP

The first game I remember playing is probably Rogue Squadron on the N64

I play a number of other things - favorites include Monster Hunter, some Rocket League here and there, PSO2: NGS

I first heard about TEST Squadron on the RSI Organization pages. I was drawn in by the way everything was written and communicated - seems like exactly the type of group I'd like to play this game (and have some beers) with.

Picard, honestly

Hope to see you soon!

Orfaeus

Vice Admiral
Aug 12, 2021
RSI Handle
Orfaeus
Welcome to the party Orfaeus ! 🍻
Feel free to come on discord, it will be easier for you to get help and understand the game, because the learning curve is high :)
Thanks! I'll definitely pop in when I boot the game up!

Ha! We got one!
You did indeed - quite the fishermen you are - I especially liked the 'recruitment test' that I definitely passed

Orfaeus

Vice Admiral
Aug 12, 2021
RSI Handle
Orfaeus
Thanks for the welcome, everyone! I've been enjoying learning the ropes in the Discord

Didn't manage to steal the Idris the other night, but we did destroy it by the end lol

Forgot your password?