• Well... Just read my comment.....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joegasaki Kenji

Space Marshal
Aug 3, 2015
RSI Handle
JoegaKen
So! With the new Catapillar and dragonfly combo i'm thinking of splurging and buying a package.
I currently own a Carrack and want your opinion... Should i keep the Caterpillar after buying or upgrade it to a Merchantman after buying. I want to do some trading but when the sh*t hits the fan Í want to join you testies in the battle too. I want the ship to complement my carrack and low (pc) crew requirements. I'm currently leaning towards the merchantman because of (cough* big guns) the trading capacity. but the Caterpillar looks more universal to me. I want to know what is your favorite ship and why should i buy it or not or neither?

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Well Im bias, Merchantman ofcourse. Think the cat like all the rest of the drake ships got hit with the ugly stick and drop on their heads by their coke addicted parents! :rolleyes: Was a close call but id suggest the MM! ;) Obviously you can haul with the right cat moduals and change it out for DF bays if yhats your thing. Personally I think a pocket carrier of DFs is overrated and just think of yhe man power required to do it. :eek: The Banu however, beautiful ship, will be hard to get in the verse, haul your shit with some big ass guns attached. Also is the biggest ship that can land planetside. Only downer is it says 8 crew currently, id image that would have to be reduced to 4 or 5 in development, dont know what 8 people would be doing in that ship.

Answer is simple.

DcTrojan72

Vice Admiral
Oct 30, 2014
RSI Handle
BigDamnHero
Well Im bias, Merchantman ofcourse. Think the cat like all the rest of the drake ships got hit with the ugly stick and drop on their heads by their coke addicted parents! :rolleyes: Was a close call but id suggest the MM! ;) Obviously you can haul with the right cat moduals and change it out for DF bays if yhats your thing. Personally I think a pocket carrier of DFs is overrated and just think of yhe man power required to do it. :eek: The Banu however, beautiful ship, will be hard to get in the verse, haul your shit with some big ass guns attached. Also is the biggest ship that can land planetside. Only downer is it says 8 crew currently, id image that would have to be reduced to 4 or 5 in development, dont know what 8 people would be doing in that ship.

Answer is simple.

Drake ships arent thhhaaaat ugly :P

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Agreed, that ship is a beauty, shame any real information is still a good 6 months away Id suggest. On the positive side the Carrack is next in line and atleast looking forward to some magic there.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I fogive you for your tardy behaviour, but dont forget your TESTies need you too. There is enough owl for your wife to share! ;)
Haha, especially right after not seeing my family for the better part of 2 months. What's one more afternoon, right? ;)
I'll let you go ahead and explain that to her. Haha.

Edit: Oh, and good luck. She lays down a mean tackle. All those years of playing rugby.

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Haha, especially right after not seeing my family for the better part of 2 months. What's one more afternoon, right? ;)
I'll let you go ahead and explain that to her. Haha.

Edit: Oh, and good luck. She lays down a mean tackle. All those years of playing rugby.
Thats ok, ive got a solid kangaroo kick ready to sort her out! :p

Forgot your password?