How do I start the Assault on Stanton event?

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Took a break to play other games, now back and so how do I get into this event?
Yeah, you missd it by some weeks..
But we should have the 9tails lockdown event soon, probably during fleet week.

I wouldn't bother with trying to summon the Idris, yesterday I've seen in game chat that they were about to do it, supposedly it spawned, and the server crashed out immediately.

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Dammit, can't believe I missed it. They did all that work for a few weeks? Why not just keep it on through the patches?
What a waste of resources.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Dammit, can't believe I missed it. They did all that work for a few weeks? Why not just keep it on through the patches?
What a waste of resources.
Nope it wasn't a waste of time: that even not only get some newby involved in some bigger action but also test out Idris and AI balance and, most important, it test out the basics of in-game multy-stage event. Oh and it tested out some new mission payment system for "cumulative efford" mission that result in very VERY good payout for every one involved, so even newby with a naked aurora ware able to rise a dicent found for just help out moving boxes on other player ships... a really nice addition.

BTW can'ìt wait for the next IG event, this one was one big experience for nattual player collaboration and went really good (at least foor the first stage, second one was just a big pew pew and didn't bother)

Chrono_naut

Admiral
Feb 21, 2021
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/Chrono_naut
Nope it wasn't a waste of time: that even not only get some newby involved in some bigger action but also test out Idris and AI balance and, most important, it test out the basics of in-game multy-stage event. Oh and it tested out some new mission payment system for "cumulative efford" mission that result in very VERY good payout for every one involved, so even newby with a naked aurora ware able to rise a dicent found for just help out moving boxes on other player ships... a really nice addition.

BTW can'ìt wait for the next IG event, this one was one big experience for nattual player collaboration and went really good (at least foor the first stage, second one was just a big pew pew and didn't bother)
yeah, moreover CIG released a detailed post-mortem some days after the end of assault on stanton, explaing what they found out, what was fine and what wasn't, and how they would tackle future big-sized event. It was helpful for them and fun for us.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Sorry you missed it. I really enjoyed this event it was nice to work togetther more with rqandoms.

the event was far too short though and I don't like the way none of it was announced.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Sorry you missed it. I really enjoyed this event it was nice to work togetther more with rqandoms.

the event was far too short though and I don't like the way none of it was announced.
Well, it was announced...but, first they announced it prematurely in ?December? and realized they weren't ready...I mean, they even released a trailer to IGN (of all places, wtf?).

So, the usual CIG Marketing not talking to the ?decision makers? or some other usual communication mix up. Oh well...

Get ready for the(super secret) Nine-Tails lockdown!

Forgot your password?