I am a meat Popsicle.

DAS

Commander
Aug 30, 2021
RSI Handle
LINKSYSROUTER
Hey forums its Linksysrouter I am formally introducing myself. I bought into the hype back in 2015 "with eyes wide open" and didn't rather wasn't prepared for how unprepared i was gtx 750TI, 8 gigs of ram, and AMD something something.... vs now 3900x 32 gigs ram 3070ti

2016 didnt play was playing Arma and Dayz Exclusively

2017 I melted , upgraded to An RSI Constellation Andromeda unflyable mind you...

2017-2019 tired selling my account because I thought I had made a mistake however no luck.

2020 nothing didn't play..

2021 I am here now Andromeda to the Retaliator which may turn in the Aquila very soon.

I have friends but they refuse to take a chance on this game. They like myself have felt the sweet burn of alpha and early release games. So I am stranded or rather at a crossroad first and foremost because of how little I know of the game, actually I know nothing quite frankly. Yea yea I know I know go look up Youtube videos about Star Citizen ✅ done that. meh results.

I just want to play with other middle age men or women in their Man caves. I live Central time zone on by 6pm on till Nighty nighty time 9-10pm ( I am an adult with a Job)

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Adult with a job... so you can afford beer... Good to know. Ahem. I'm also central time, just south of most of it. You should hop on our discord some evening and say Hi to the folks in there. Sometimes there's a lot.
Welcome to TEST!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
you're a meat popsicle

I'm a hairy jelly bean

we're both Oldfarts who won't get eaten by anyone here anytime soon

welcome in

Kowalski

Captain
Aug 3, 2021
RSI Handle
KowaIski
Getting skeptical friends to play is only half the challenge. Getting them to stay through the bugs and mishap is the real deal!

That said OG Arma III players will stick around if you can convince them to bite....working on turning a couple over to the dark side myself.

Welcome aboard!

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Welcome DAS....As an officially chronologically challenged man I feel you middle pain in the ass/back/knees...age :o7:
I bounced across so much tarmac that I had to take up something that would hospitalize me for alcohol poisoning alone,...you guessed it and her we are young Jedi:like:

Forgot your password?