I am currently transitioning into "Grumpy Oldish Man" phase of life

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Welcome to the old folks home Ltmifune.
We prefer to be called chronologically challenged and while fishing officially does not exist I just fish for nine tails in bunkers. Mount them on your hunting lodge walls because they just don't cook up very well at all :o7:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I am currently Gone Fishing

I can't be bothered to follow SC's development closely

the question is no longer 'When will they finish?'

it's 'How have they moved the goalposts this time?'

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
Welcome to the old folks home Ltmifune.
We prefer to be called chronologically challenged and while fishing officially does not exist I just fish for nine tails in bunkers. Mount them on your hunting lodge walls because they just don't cook up very well at all :o7:
Hey, some of us had to work at living this long..!!!

@Ltmifune Welcome to TEST.. if you're socially grumpy, jump into the Discord and take satisfaction in knowing you're well past the shenanigans of the younger crowd..

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
As it says above, if this game only had fishing it would be the best
This game has no fishing?
This game IS fishing!
The ships are the lure.
And boy do WE bite
On a completely different note: Welcome to Test Lt. Mifune. I'm sure you'll go far in this organisazion. How does the rank of Admiral sound? Comes with the obligatory sabre that rank. Perfect for raging against those irresposible young'un's. 😄

Last edited:

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
This game has no fishing?
This game IS fishing!
The ships are the lure.
And boy do WE bite
On a completely different note: Welcome to Test Lt. Mifune. I'm sure you'll go far in this organisazion. How does the rank of Admiral sound? Comes with the obligatory sabre that rank. Perfect for raging against those irresposible young'un's. 😄
Well you know saber rattling has always been a fun past time of the temporally challenged.

Reactions: Scape and Vavrik

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Well you know saber rattling has always been a fun past time of the temporally challenged.
I hear ye!
Though as my rusty bones have lost much of their strength, these days I preffer a Light-Saber (nudge, nudge...)
Or as another grumpy old man once said:
"A more elegant weapon for a civilized age"

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Welcome to Test Squadron!

And your note is why I've invested into this game - after a life of experiencing MMOs since their inception, I'm counting on this one for retirement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vavrik and Ltmifune

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Lt.Mifune! I just noticed your change of profile picture. I'm not judging but I have to admit I'm kind of appaled! Blue gown over orange-white spacesuite? That's sooo 2950. As expected of a grumpy old man. No fashion sense...
:glorious:

Reactions: Ltmifune

Ltmifune

Captain
Nov 6, 2022
RSI Handle
ltmifune
Lt.Mifune! I just noticed your change of profile picture. I'm not judging but I have to admit I'm kind of appaled! Blue gown over orange-white spacesuite? That's sooo 2950. As expected of a grumpy old man. No fashion sense...
:glorious:
I had one of my "episodes" and woke in prison... or Lorville, (I can't tell the difference) with 2 others in my bunk. I wasn't sure if I had killed them by having too much fun or they died of "natural causes" in my bunk before I woke up. The first thing goes is your memory.

Reactions: Mudhawk
Forgot your password?