I only wish this was my simpit. Boss, you may need to buy back that Constellation...

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Maybe ajust a bit exagereted....
If you need to invest time and money (a lot of them I suppose...) for something like that at least choose a good looking ship to reproduce...
I won't mind to have something like that for an MSR or a 600i....🤔

Reactions: Zookajoe

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
@Gotin VR will be fun when it works! However, I think he is going for the deeply immersive LAN party experience. Hope he's got friends..

@Thalstan agreed, and something I need to try myself.

@Cugino83 Before the Mustang rework happened, I'd been working on plans for an extensive simpit based on the Beta. IMO the rework completely destroyed the appeal of the ship.. the externals make more sense, but the internals are completely wrong. And having to get in through the pilot seat is very limiting to gameplay.

Reactions: Michael and Gotin

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
@Cugino83 Before the Mustang rework happened, I'd been working on plans for an extensive simpit based on the Beta. IMO the rework completely destroyed the appeal of the ship.. the externals make more sense, but the internals are completely wrong. And having to get in through the pilot seat is very limiting to gameplay.
Yeah, I like the cockpit of the Mustang series and while I wasn't a fun of the old BETA access this is not a solution I was optiong for... at lest put a turning seat so you don't have to squise yourself to pass the seat. It also loose the Camper feeling the old variant had...

Looks like I need to buy my connie back....

step 1: buy connie back
step 2:???
step 3: Profit!
Hint:
Step 2: buy a ROC

Forgot your password?