I say the Banu Merchantman is going to be +$1000 when it is flight ready

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
After what they've shown during CitizenCon this year, I wouldn't be surprised if the BMM doesn't get a price bump up from $500 - $600 for the IAE, then either another $50 bump during next Alien week, unless it'll be flight ready, at which point it would be jumping to at least $750. However, that doesn't mean that its price won't keep climbing as time passes. There's a lot of time between now & official launch of SC.
I have 15 of them so I do hope it goes higher than $700. But realistically, most of the players paid $350 for it, it be tough to convince new buyers to dish out $800 or $900 for it. Even the Carrack as hyped as it was, only made it to $600, and it cost more than the BMM in concept.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I have 15 of them so I do hope it goes higher than $700. But realistically, most of the players paid $350 for it, it be tough to convince new buyers to dish out $800 or $900 for it. Even the Carrack as hyped as it was, only made it to $600, and it cost more than the BMM in concept.
I understand this, but it won't surprise me if the Carrack also continues to keep climbing in price until just before CIG no longer sells them for cash because the value isn't there for the backer. The same goes for all of the ships that unleash the flood gates of purchases whenever they become available for cash purchase.

Forgot your password?