IAE Best of Show

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Well, the Mercury Star Runner at least has a black and yellow skin for sale, along with some other skins that I totally ignored because they burnt holes in my eyes. For me, that's a score of 33.3%

Reactions: Garonman

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
I just want to get the skins for the ships I have in my hangar so that I can get rid of the Scorpius and MSR and re-use the funds they have tied up in them for other ships while the sale is still running...

Reactions: Garonman and Vavrik

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I just want to get the skins for the ships I have in my hangar so that I can get rid of the Scorpius and MSR and re-use the funds they have tied up in them for other ships while the sale is still running...
Hoping to do the same, if the paints are distributed before the end on IAE.

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
if there is no difference in cost you could just melt the scorp and msr you have and re-purchase the BIS variant and then melt those tomorrow

Reactions: Vavrik

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
if there is no difference in cost you could just melt the scorp and msr you have and re-purchase the BIS variant and then melt those tomorrow
If you have them in your hangar before the event, the skin\coin are issued as a seperate Hangar item, not linked to the ship, though, so you can melt the ship and still have them. If you buy the BIS variant, the skin, etc. are linked to that ship and you lose them when you melt the ship.

Having the seperate skin allows you to mount it on a ship bought in-game, without having money tied up in the ship.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
See I'm currently wondering if I should apply the Corsair -> MSR CCU in my chain in order to get the MSR paint, or just keep the Corsair, since I think I like it better than the MSR currently. . .
As I recall, you had to have the ship in your hangar before BIS day to get the skin (I could be wrong), so it may be too late anyway.

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
See I'm currently wondering if I should apply the Corsair -> MSR CCU in my chain in order to get the MSR paint, or just keep the Corsair, since I think I like it better than the MSR currently. . .
flip of a coin so far for me. I have the msr in hangar and corsair on buy back but can't seperate them. Once I get the paint I will probably use the buy back I have left before I get more in January and see.
One thing though is the data aspect of the MSR is not in the game yet and the firepower of the corsair is superior so.....

Reactions: Vavrik

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Wish they were yellow and black...
Those happened to be my exact thoughts too.
Maybe....
Do you think there's a change they let US host the next IAE?
AND choose the color scheme?
JAX would show up for THAT one. That's for sure... 😋

Forgot your password?