I'm all set - Disregard :)

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Hey Guys,

I have 2 boys who are interested in the game. One is 16 the other is 4, so I'm keeping an eye out for a good deal. I talked to somebody who said they had a few Hornet game packages that they bought way back when, I'm very interested in those. That said I'll pretty much take any LTI game packages I can find that are well priced. My idea of well priced... let's just say I didn't jump on the Pieces LTI game pack that was available for $75.00 last fall... but I had also spent a lot of money on my own personal fleet.

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I've got an old freelancer LTi package which is the ideal starter for anyone but I'd have to buy it back which means I'd have to pay ripoff £pounds then even more rip of +20% tax £pounds then sell it back to you for dollars at a bad exchange rate :(

I hate the UK.

If anyone want's to put me up in the USA then I'll sell my house and move. As long as I got a pickup truck and a gun I'll be happy as a pig in shit! :D

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Hey Guys,

I have 2 boys who are interested in the game. One is 16 the other is 4, so I'm keeping an eye out for a good deal. I talked to somebody who said they had a few Hornet game packages that they bought way back when, I'm very interested in those. That said I'll pretty much take any LTI game packages I can find that are well priced. My idea of well priced... let's just say I didn't jump on the Pieces LTI game pack that was available for $75.00 last fall... but I had also spent a lot of money on my own personal fleet.
You've got a little time, we should be entering Beta when the youngest is old enough to vote

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
I've got an old freelancer LTi package which is the ideal starter for anyone but I'd have to buy it back which means I'd have to pay ripoff £pounds then even more rip of +20% tax £pounds then sell it back to you for dollars at a bad exchange rate :(

I hate the UK.

If anyone want's to put me up in the USA then I'll sell my house and move. As long as I got a pickup truck and a gun I'll be happy as a pig in shit! :D
I got a garage you can haunt, but just so you know its unheated, I still need to park the car in there at night, and I occasionally make sawdust with fake projects to get away from the wife..... so when can you move in?

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?