Intelligence Gathering for Piracy/Bounty

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
So yesterday this fox ran right through my yard with a squirrel in its mouth. And I though to myself, "Damn, that fox has a squirrel in its mouth." Then I took another sip of my coffee and returned to my quarantine pass time of starting out the window.
Pics or it didn't really happen!

Reactions: Blind Owl

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
So yesterday this fox ran right through my yard with a squirrel in its mouth. And I though to myself, "Damn, that fox has a squirrel in its mouth." Then I took another sip of my coffee and returned to my quarantine pass time of starting out the window.
That's something you don't see every day.

I recently saw a guy throw/flip a half full bottle of water and it landed on its base perfectly. I would have thought "that's something you don't see every day", but it was on a Youtube video of people doing that exact same thing and I watch that video or one like it every day, so I didn't think that, I thought "Ah, this again."

I don't have any pics, so here's an artists impression:

1585548850286.png

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Pics or it didn't really happen!
Here she is. Same Fox, but these are photos from a while back. Just across the road from our house.
20190507_171125.jpg

20190507_171117.jpg

That's something you don't see every day.

I recently saw a guy throw/flip a half full bottle of water and it landed on its base perfectly. I would have thought "that's something you don't see every day", but it was on a Youtube video of people doing that exact same thing and I watch that video or one like it every day, so I didn't think that, I thought "Ah, this again."

I don't have any pics, so here's an artists impression:

View attachment 15349
My God. The artistry of this artist's rendition is artfully designed.
Thank you Art.

Forgot your password?