Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2950 Megathread - Its Done

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
[
waiting to get the Perseus. My god the F7A!
Well my little fleet was effectively decimated by getting the Javelin, I had lots of ships, but really had no interest in using most of them.

Only ship thats flyable at the moment that I actually really like is the Carrack, the OC Polaris was my first "big" Purchase so its kind of got sentimental value, the Star Runner, San Tok Yai and Nomad are just funky ships, and I like the Idea of the Redeemer.

So I have most of the credits sat around doing nothing so just chanced my hand at a Credit Javelin and here we are.

I like the look of the Perseus, and if its sub $700 I can get a CCU from a carrack and change things about about a bit and unmelt two original explorer packs and not lose any ships or have to spend any money.

Although, lets be honest if the RSI complete pack isnt too rapey price wise when it arrives I might even just park the Javelin for the rest of the quarter and pick that that up and work my way towards buying back over the next year.
fleetview (3).jpg

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
I thought that limited ships typically were not available for buyback. Can someone confirm if they have put an Idris or Javelin in buyback and then successfully recovered it?

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
I thought that limited ships typically were not available for buyback. Can someone confirm if they have put an Idris or Javelin in buyback and then successfully recovered it?
Limited ships are no different to any other ship, once they are on your account you can melt them and unmelt them at your leisure.

The only time this WASNT the case was when you had a completionist pack and got a token to buy a Javelin from the store and wanted to then melt the completionist pack they would recover the Javelin from your account as well if you used the token to buy it.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Today is the day we've been waiting for! Crusader Industries!
For me it was Yesterday and the day before. Less of my fleet is Aegis than it used to be but between those two days, I got properly reorganized.

Now if I could just change the number on the Retaliator from 42 to 73, and get a consistent "Air Superiority Gray" (Though a little darker) or black with yellow highlights on my ships, I would be a happy camper.

McHalesNavy.jpg

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I'm debating whether to get another MSR. Someone said that they have more than one so they can use them in different systems. That sounds like something I can get behind. (still means you have to get from system A to system B though). Not sure what else I might want to get this go round. Maybe a starfarer at some point? With only the reclaimer and vulture for salvage I was kinda gonna wait for a medium version, already have the vulture

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Starlifter only as hologram unfortunatly
Whitley had me all excited haha
View: https://youtu.be/6zblVvZxoVs
Me too, I was hooping for a static model, at least to be see from the outside like the Idris was two years ago...

Seriously, how hard is it to build a tank. Hire some War thunder ppl and get it done.
The problem is not the tank, is the way to move it around.
The smallest thing that tank will fit in will be the Ercules.... that means is BIG.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I got a Javelin myself yesterday and it was the first question i asked right away after the purchase. Some time later @DirectorGunner confirmed me you can do that yes, melt the Javelin and buy it back. He said only the early Kraken needed CIG support to be bought back, but Idris and Javelin are fine.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Forgot your password?