Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2950 Megathread - Its Done

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Having another look at the Perseus, she seems on the smaller side.

Hoping she grows a little during the white box phase, maybe add a medical bay.

Maybe 1-2 smaller turrets for fighter protection too.
Lol, always dreamers who hope for the sun and the moon. For the past year or so the new ships have been coming out pretty much spot on as they are concepted. This is due to the ship metrics pretty much have been locked down and so concept artists are able to go and craft the ship almost to gray box complete.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I saw after buying the Warbond VIP painted Perseus that there was the Warbond Ambush Pack 🥶 😱 😰

So i made a ticket asking if it is possible to swap packs and pay the difference, I have never asked for such request before, i hope they will reply favorably...
Anyone had a similar experience in the past?

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Quick question, how do you get the ingame items mentioned on the IAE page?

Will the liveries also be automatically granted to you if you own the ship?

And what about that carrack helmet?

And the weapons and armour day?

I can not log on today probably so I want to make sure what to do to get all those item's before end of IAE.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Quick question, how do you get the ingame items mentioned on the IAE page?

Will the liveries also be automatically granted to you if you own the ship?

And what about that carrack helmet?

And the weapons and armour day?

I can not log on today probably so I want to make sure what to do to get all those item's before end of IAE.
Supposed to be granted automatically, but they do that in waves so it doesn't completely screw the system over.

Weapons and armor were downstairs.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Those will be persistent?
My bomber jacket from Invictus got reseted.
well Actually there is no special armor for the event, just a show of some selection of the model already in game with sand or artic color scheme...

Edit: for the livery they are automatically distributed, just remember that in-game purchase ship are nor valid: you need to have the ship listed in "your hangar" in CIG website.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
well Actually there is no special armor for the event, just a show of some selection of the model already in game with sand or artic color scheme...
Didn't they say there would be an armor revealed during IAE? We all speculated it would be the Titan armor, and it was confirmed it wont be that one. I see upcoming overlord armor, but it is for subs only, any thoughts?

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Didn't they say there would be an armor revealed during IAE? We all speculated it would be the Titan armor, and it was confirmed it wont be that one. I see upcoming overlord armor, but it is for subs only, any thoughts?
Really??? The only "mistery armor" that I remember was scheduled for the 3.11 (or 3.12...??) and got scrapped, but nothig releted to the IAE...

The special livery is white? Why did I think it was going to be Black & Gold?
View attachment 19573

Nah, all the black & gold banners couldn't have been it...
Well that depend on the ship: livery is offically white, black and golden yellow (is not reallly gold, it does have a yellowish tint in it) but different ship have different result, some I feel will need a rework of the skin...

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Supposed to be granted automatically, but they do that in waves so it doesn't completely screw the system over.
So to understand this correctly, there are no specific IAE item that you can purchase ingame?

And about that statement on the IAE page :
"Celebrate the four finalists of the recent Ship Showdown tournament, including your champion Anvil Carrack, with limited-edition liveries and in-game gear only available at the IAE. (...)"

Do you think they are talking about the carrack helmet when they say "in-game gear only available at the IAE"?
Thanks all if you got better understanding than i have :) Don't want to miss a cool item here !

Forgot your password?