Introduction

K4P0T

Lieutenant
Sep 13, 2021
RSI Handle
K4P0T
Hey folks!
Found your forum through a quick google search.
Even though I followed the game development since the Kickstarter campaign and playing Freelancer when it was released around 2000, I just recently started playing the game.

Xenothreat was my first major event and I was amazed how fun the game was even though it's a little rough around the edges.
You could say I'm the new guy around here.

I'm usually at home with "simulation games" like World of Warships or World of Tanks but recent design choices stopped me from investing more time in these. I would consider it more a love/hate relationship rather than a pleasant experience.

I recently got a NXT Gladiator for the game and enjoy it so far. Would love to test 2 Sticks in HOSAS but due to a wrist injury in the left hand from my other hobby I'm kinda handicapped at the moment.
Usually I play solo or with a childhood friend who also picked up the game but I enjoyed group play in the other games I played so I'm always open to meeting new people.
SC feels much nicer with other people around in huge events like XT when there is a common enemy so I'm really hyped what the future brings.

My hangar is pretty small at the moment. I started out with an Avenger Titan which I got bored of pretty quickly. Should rather have gone for the Mustang since I enjoy combat a lot.
Pretty soon I upgraded to a Hornet Base to test it but found out about the grey market. The upgrade to the Vulture enabled me to try some QT mining and still have a decent combat ship in form of a Bucaneer.

Beeing blessed with a bug that lets me keep and mod rented ships I'm now the proud owner of multiple 600is, Andromedas, Wardens and other stuff.

My next target is a Perseus since I love the exterior design and idea of the ship a lot.

See you in the verse guys!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Beeing blessed with a bug that lets me keep and mod rented ships I'm now the proud owner of multiple 600is, Andromedas, Wardens and other stuff.
welcome in, my 😻 Good Friend 😍

here's a list of ships I need you to 'rent' for me
1: ...
2: ...
3: ...

K4P0T

Lieutenant
Sep 13, 2021
RSI Handle
K4P0T
Welcome aboard! 🍺
Thank you for the welcome my friend.

Welcome to TEST Gebrochen 🍻

your name is perfect Dutch
Haha I'm actually austrian. Lots of people ingame thought I was dutch. Don't really know how I ended up with this name but it stuck to me.
welcome in, my 😻 Good Friend 😍

here's a list of ships I need you to 'rent' for me
1: ...
2: ...
3: ...
Thanks for the welcome :) Haha go ahead. Rented most of the ships which are available. I realised it when I tried to claim a Connie whichs rental period was over. Tried it a few times now - after a relog I'm sitting on two Connies. Worked with the 600i, Vanguard Warden and some smaller ships. Unfortunately lots of ships I want to try are not rentable. Like HH, Gladius, Hawk and Retaliator but I don't want to complain haha.
Welcome to TEST! May we all get that bug!
Thanks for the welcome. Haha my friend has another bug. He bought a Nomad as starter ship and now he has 5 copies of it.

Welcome to the party K4P0T ! 🍻
Thanks I feel at home already :)
Welcome to TEST!

Google found us? It is the ultimate Spai
Yeah I recently found out about CCU Upgrades and Mr Fats so I dug deeper since I wanted a Vulture which wasn't available anymore. I found a thread here where the CCU system was explained but I'm still learning.
Welcome to TEST.
Hello and thank you :)

The forum feels really active - haven't found active german communities yet (I'm not searching that hard since I love to converse in english) and lots of helpful people and information. Love it!
Yesterday we did our first two Idrii from the Arlington missions. Great fun - more people are always welcomed :)

Forgot your password?