Espionage <- is this a thing?

Filer

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Filer
Hey All,

I'm Filer - Let's Drink! But I have a quick question first... has anyone been working on intelligence stuff yet?

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Filer

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Filer
gin, brandy, vodka, whiskey, tequila, rum... beers, or whatever. intelligence just lets us know how to get drunk the fastest and cheapest... I've read the other 'espionage' post, and that sounds more like diplomacy...?

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
The Herald is supposed to be able to encrypt it's data so people can't steal. And also transmit. I believe it was said it can even download other ships' data, like POIs or found objects.

If so, then yes, espionage is totally a thing!

I'm thinking of getting one.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
If you mean spying on other orgs EVE style?

Not that I am aware of.

Also super useless without a game :P

Filer

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Filer
Was thinking less "spying", and more intelligence collation when people find things and helping to work out the best way to exploit them with the right folks. Put into the context drinking with mates: if it’s your “shout” / “round” for drinks – if you know who to ask what everyone is drinking, you can get us another pint without delay and within the “two finger rule” (measure by the fastest drinker). The go-betweens for exploration, industry, security, strategy, etc…

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Of course we're working on it, we're all spais here.

Moar serious edit: Also, this is an absolutely open forum that anybody can come in and read, so planning any espionage/intelligence ops on here would be a Bad Thing.

Last edited:

AirmanX

Admiral
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AirmanX
SHHHHHHHHHH!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I haven't socialized in a few years... I am not sure how to go outside. I drink alone, by myself, with @Blind Owl ....
I'll spy on him!
He's at work right now....
I snooped through his things but it's just a list of Test Squadron paraphernalia he plans to buy

Reactions: Blind Owl

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
I would tell you but then i would have to kill you. feel free to put an alt into some c tier org if you want. we don't have anything formal at the moment though.

AirmanX

Admiral
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AirmanX
But I like Ovaltine!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Super DUPER spai. Now I need to figure out how to cloak my super spai Reclaimer. Its the perfect spai ship. So far I've just painted it yellow and black and slapped TEST stickers all over it...
View attachment 1313
It's been 2 months and 1 week, and I think they've accepted me as one of them
Thats great! But what color black did you use? We can tell the difference!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Thats great! But what color black did you use? We can tell the difference!
The same black as your soul, Sunder, ha. Isn't that the only TEST black there is? ;) Also, I'm fairly certain it's the same black glorious leader @Montoya used to paint the void. You know, so as to minimize the glare off of his beautiful bald skull.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I can spy ions! They're everywhere!
Are we drunk?
If the mission is to go to the bar and get drunk and listen to the enemy talk about stuff while they're drunk... I think I just found my calling!

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?