IT"S MINE..

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Congratulations!

Ahh, a place to call ones own... and fill with junk!

Mrs. 'BobFace and I found that putting two people stuff into one place and finding where it should all be kept was... interesting... we've since, every so often, gone through and culled "stuff" once every couple of months, it's getting to a manageable level now but still a way to go before projects end.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Congratulations!

Mrs. 'BobFace and I found that putting two people stuff into one place and finding where it should all be kept was... interesting... we've since, every so often, gone through and culled "stuff" once every couple of months, it's getting to a manageable level now but still a way to go before projects end.
You should add a few kids to the mix. The "stuff" becomes impressively over-whelming.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Congratulations!

You mean your stuff gets thrown out.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
You mean your stuff gets thrown out.
Well, I am a willing participant (now). Part of it was putting a bit of stuff in the loft and leaving it there for a year. If I couldn't be arsed to get the ladder and go up there I probably don't need whatever is stored there.

Reactions: Xist
Forgot your password?