Ive been semi afk for the past two weeks, what did I miss?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yeah.. you know the same as always,..
.. some one know a friend that knows someone that know that guy who know a...
and they say that this and that ship will be...

So you're guess is as good as any 🍻 🍻

But we all know there is one or more ships.. we hope.. 🤪

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Yeah.. you know the same as always,..
.. some one know a friend that knows someone that know that guy who know a...
and they say that this and that ship will be...

So you're guess is as good as any 🍻 🍻

But we all know there is one or more ships.. we hope.. 🤪
What we are not supposed to tell him about the link Sandy dropped about the new titan?

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Ive been semi afk for the past two weeks, what did I miss?
Chris Roberts spontaneously combusted, was replaced by one of those Asian doppelgänger robots, and the whole community collectively agreed to never discuss the matter and bury all the evidence so Derek Smurf wouldn't have any more fodder. Since this is top secret, I'll ask every spai to kindly disregard this message.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Someone offered a couple barrels of 20 year old scotch whiskey if they could meet with you, but the deadline to respond was yesterday and they needed to hear directly from you. I think ADI took them up on their offer this morning. I wonder if the Nigerian Prince moved to Scotland or something...

seriously, lots of new people, still nothing being said about citizencon ships or even more about their promotions officially, but the rumor mill is running rampant about which ships we might see, but most agree on one BIG ship, maybe capital class, or at least large, and one LTI token. Maybe even an LTI game package ship like the Arrow had last year. That’s about it.

lots of people wanting the Carrack too...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
what did I miss?
- Bambooza rebuilt Notre-Dame cathedral roof entirely with Popsicle sticks and crazy glue. Although it was a marvel of engineering he was widely criticized as a heretic and it was burnt down a second time by a mob of art critics.

- Our scientists discovered the secret to making orange flavored chocolate was combining chocolate with orange - but get this, the knack is combining chocolate with the fruit orange, not the crayon orange as we have been doing before. This is a deliciously great moment in the history of TEST!

- On the first week in an attempt to stimulate productivity HR replaced Taco Tuesday with Uncomfortable Shoes Wednesday. The results of this test suggested it was unpopular with minimal gain other than having fewer Taco crumbs in keyboards, so on the second week Taco Tuesday was reinstated with napkins and Poncho Friday launched to resounding success.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP4r5_b1r6I

- That nice man JC from off that other Org came and ran TEST while you were away. He had a spreadsheet and there was something about "bringing order to the forces of chaos" or something and a bit of maniacal laughter in the first few days, but he didn't arrange any Org events in the 'Verse and only bought three packets of pretzels and two six packs of light beer to go round all 18,727 members, but it didn't work. He got all dejected by Thursday and buggered off.

- Blind Owl won the Tour-de-france on a childs tricycle.

EDIT - Oh, and you missed the EZ-Hab of Horror!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYu9je0IQdQ

Last edited:

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Any new leaks about what the ship at Citizencon will be?
So the latest I heard it will come with insurance of some sort. Either LTI or 6 month, no GAP insurance. So try not to crash it off the lot.
Next, its gona cost money. probably more than you would like to spend, but not more than you can afford, so it will be extremely tempting to give up on your kids college fund or refinance your home to get it.
Lastly I heard was that it is still in white box, not really more than a fleshed out concept in a mission statement that starts with "WE NEED TO SELL THIS OR THE GAME WONT HAPPEN!" so im sure it will be flyable sometime before never or soon.
But I guarantee it will be awesome and cool, and it will be previewed right after the mandatory delay that always happens at citizen con events, because it starting on time just would not be citizen con.

*crosses fingers and hopes for a connie sized competitor*

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
we learned we can survive without our Dear Leader

it's not like there's a schedule for SOTS videos anyway
Wait, he was gone?!
that explains the empty void of snarkyness and sarcasm that has haunted my steps for the last few weeks. I thought it was mono or cancer, but now I understand, it was the absence of his words of absolute unfounded wisdom and gentle guiding hand of dominance that was gone from my life. At last, now I can bathe in the gentle glow of his video monologues to my hearts discontent. Welcome back boss, who we gona make cry today? :)

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Wait, he was gone?!
that explains the empty void of snarkyness and sarcasm that has haunted my steps for the last few weeks. I thought it was mono or cancer, but now I understand, it was the absence of his words of absolute unfounded wisdom and gentle guiding hand of dominance that was gone from my life. At last, now I can bathe in the gentle glow of his video monologues to my hearts discontent. Welcome back boss, who we gona make cry today? :)
You should've watched the videos (audios?) from @August then, they really help.

Forgot your password?