Japan First made Stealth Plane

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
The x-2 is a demonstration aircraft for testing stealth technology. It wont see combat status as their own people already shit on that plan(e).

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
Come on Japan... this is more what I was expecting out of you
Not sure why peoplr think japan is so ahead in technology. Their labatories and concept are sure neato but barely reach production. Right now Germany/France/England/USA are leading the charge in technology and engineering. Take Tesla as example or the german fusion reactor. Hell even Korea beat Japan in flexible screen production. Hell japan still has fax machines as their backbone for documentation transportation.

Devastat3

Grand Admiral
Apr 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Devastat3
I was just goofing around... i figured the people that were behind this

would have had a more imaginative design for a plane than something from decades ago regardless of function obviously.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I was just goofing around... i figured the people that were behind this

would have had a more imaginative design for a plane than something from decades ago regardless of function obviously.
Thank you. I am even more damaged now(and that thing has to be AT LEAST as expensive as a wife or girlfriend).

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Thank you. I am even more damaged now(and that thing has to be AT LEAST as expensive as a wife or girlfriend).
higher up-front cost maybe, but definitely lower maintenance

Forgot your password?