Just a FYI if you wanna make some changes and get store credit

Bordin234

Space Marshal
Dec 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Bordin232
Something I did today was melt some old ships and free up some store credit picking up the UEE Exploration 2948 pack for $695. I have been looking at getting a second pack any way for a second character but the interesting part is full LTI for all ships, vehicles and the 20,000 UEC. The actual ship value total is around $960 as well so a steal, I already went through and upgraded the ships in the pack that I wanted to as well but just wanted to give people a heads up if they were unaware. Here is the link btw you have to be chairmans club to purchase this https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/Packages/UEE-Exploration-2948-Pack.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
You're late to the party ha ha ha... Done the same since 2017... how I build my fleet to what it is today.

But good thinking there might been others that is not aware of it... 🍻

Then I might add a bonus with this, like me many have VAT and I have about 21-23%VAT on the store price,
so I always melt a new pack or ship and get back credits, then I buy same concierge pack with credits and have cash over since with credits you do not pay VAT.
And some time that mean I already had money over in credits enough to upgrade a ship in the pack, to something I wanted more than what was in the pack default.

Side note: All Concierge pack except two are LTI... where one is 60 month and one is 6 month rest are all LTI packs.

CHEERS 🍻

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I didn't even know it went back on sale, I've upgraded most of those ships that I don't even remember what was originally in it lol
🤣 Ha ha ha... Same here I have to look in store on the packs to see what was in them as default...
All my packs are upgraded exception some ships in them and one pack I'm holding as melt to credits pack, if any new ship pop I want to add later.
Then I can melt that pack, buy the ship/s or ccu/s and melt, then buy back the pack, so later I can buyback those ship/s, ccu/s when ever I have the cash.
Slowly crowing the fleet and not make wallet go on strike ha ha....

And now I'm 3K away from my goal... after that I 'll see what happen. 🤪 👀

WingCommander.PNG

CHEERS 🍻

Bordin234

Space Marshal
Dec 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Bordin232
Honestly once the Orion is up that will be my carrack upgrade as my main pack already has a carrack. But yeah most of the ships are okay I upgraded the freelancer to a max and the rover to a orgin 325a. Terrapin will prob go as well but we’ll see. For the amount I’ve spent I can’t believe I never noticed it.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Then I might add a bonus with this, like me many have VAT and I have about 21-23%VAT on the store price,
so I always melt a new pack or ship and get back credits, then I buy same concierge pack with credits and have cash over since with credits you do not pay VAT.
Interesting! Don't say it too loud, they may figure out what you are doing, ha ha 😎

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I got the UEE Explorer pack, with Terrapin, Carrack and DF. Would happily switch to this pack, but I'd loose some niceties like my upgraded Pisces. That being said, this pack has an amazing value!

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I guess this is a different one, mine originally came with: Carrack, Constellation Aquila, Terrapin, Freelancer DUR, 315p, and Dragonfly Black.

Right now it's got: Carrack, Hurricane, Mercury Starrunner, Freelancer MAX, Hercules C2, Dragonfly Black.

Had a bit of upgrading. And I feel like I want to get a few more things, but I do have a ton of buyback ships available.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
All the exploration packs are pimp value.

Buy them.

Blazingcold

Admiral
Oct 16, 2018
RSI Handle
Steelcold
Honestly once the Orion is up that will be my carrack upgrade as my main pack already has a carrack. But yeah most of the ships are okay I upgraded the freelancer to a max and the rover to a orgin 325a. Terrapin will prob go as well but we’ll see. For the amount I’ve spent I can’t believe I never noticed it.
Yeah I upgraded to the Carrack to the Orin myself, I can not wait for it in-game.

Forgot your password?