Kingdom Come Deliverance FREE

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Also, the DLC pack is on sale for around $15. Totally worth it.
I've almost finished the main story back when the game came out and I really enjoyed it, but then had to abandon it cos of work..
How good is the DLC? Is it worth the money and playing through the whole game again just to check it out?

Ps.: getting constantly threatened with "I'll hang you by your own guts" in my native language in a foreign game, is jarring to say the least llol
Especially with the slightly old-timey broken accents mixed with the modern slang terms for stuff like "f ur motha" and such
I got so used to playing everything in english, that's it's really a different experience.

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
I've almost finished the main story back when the game came out and I really enjoyed it, but then had to abandon it cos of work.
That's exactly my situation, but I don't think you need to restart the game. It depends on how far on the main story.

Thanks for the heads up. I've had this in my Steam wish list for a long time. Having a blast so far ^.^
It really is my hidden gem of 2019. Every element on KCD is outstanding, and all pieces connect just right. The story, the characters, the combat (yes, you get used to it); add a few mods on top and it beats every Heroic-Fantasy-Choosen-One-nth-Iteration out there.

Last edited:

makute

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
VishMainha
For me, it's the Chinese investors and thier 40% stake in it...and Sweeny. I've had enough of him over the years.
Well, he gave us the Unreal Engine, so there is that...

BTW, regarding the purchase of the Kingdom Come Deliverance DLC pack: those who still have the $10 coupon from the Holidays better wait until the current promotion ends. That way you can use it with the pack to purchase it for ~7 bucks.

Forgot your password?