Limited Ship list

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Why not the Banu pack with both? Lol. I'm sure I've seen someone somewhere recently that had them for sale.
Would have to do grey market. My Merchantman buyback is for the $250 price, I think it's $350 now. And the Defender should be on anniversary sale for the $220. Would be far cheaper to just do it that way.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Would have to do grey market. My Merchantman buyback is for the $250 price, I think it's $350 now. And the Defender should be on anniversary sale for the $220. Would be far cheaper to just do it that way.
Oh shit, yeah that 250 BMM is gold. But you can get a Defender from peeps in the marketplace for the original 185.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Oh shit, yeah that 250 BMM is gold. But you can get a Defender from peeps in the marketplace for the original 185.
Eh, after the M2 -> A2, I'm honestly ok with spending money directly to CIG if it's a little more. Plus I have dozens of LTI tokens, so there's no problem there.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Eh, after the M2 -> A2, I'm honestly ok with spending money directly to CIG if it's a little more. Plus I have dozens of LTI tokens, so there's no problem there.
Good to know! I'm down to 3 LTI tokens, lol. Not that I'm worried, as the only two ships still on my list are the Redeemer and the Corsair. Until the next me and shiny anyways, haha.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Good to know! I'm down to 3 LTI tokens, lol. Not that I'm worried, as the only two ships still on my list are the Redeemer and the Corsair. Until the next me and shiny anyways, haha.
As far as the ships that are currently out or in concept, I think I'm done with my fleet. But you can be damned sure I'll probably throw a little money at some new ones that really spark my interest! With the way they've been doing tons of Warbond stuff, at least it's a little cheaper. Or maybe it's that non-warbond is more expensive...

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
As far as the ships that are currently out or in concept, I think I'm done with my fleet. But you can be damned sure I'll probably throw a little money at some new ones that really spark my interest! With the way they've been doing tons of Warbond stuff, at least it's a little cheaper. Or maybe it's that non-warbond is more expensive...
I understand the new system, I don't necessarily like it. I want the days back where they had LTI packages that you could buy with credit. Ugh. I need a package around 400-500 dollars with LTI that I can get with credits, haha.

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede
I understand the new system, I don't necessarily like it. I want the days back where they had LTI packages that you could buy with credit. Ugh. I need a package around 400-500 dollars with LTI that I can get with credits, haha.
I just have IAE 10 year on all my stuff. I am a little disappointed because I had a few opportunities for LTI but did not want to spend more money and here we are having spent more money with no LTI now lol.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I just have IAE 10 year on all my stuff. I am a little disappointed because I had a few opportunities for LTI but did not want to spend more money and here we are having spent more money with no LTI now lol.
IAE 10 is as good as LTI. For that matter, so is 7 year, 6 year, 5 year, etc etc etc

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
IAE 10 is as good as LTI. For that matter, so is 7 year, 6 year, 5 year, etc etc etc
Yeah, they've said that SC is only like a 10 year project after release, so we'll never need more than IAE. But something tells me it'll probably go far longer than 10 years if they somehow find a way to make money from it.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah, they've said that SC is only like a 10 year project after release, so we'll never need more than IAE. But something tells me it'll probably go far longer than 10 years if they somehow find a way to make money from it.
True fact! Looking at you, WoW.
Alright, I looked. 4k, not that shocking as it has been a long road with many temptations.
Lol, not too bad at all. Good work.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Personally, I'm hoping that SC will last running after its official launch at least as long as WoW has since it's launch. I know this might seem greedy to some & optimistic to others, but that's how wonderful that I believe this game can possibly be.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Personally, I'm hoping that SC will last running after its official launch at least as long as WoW has since it's launch. I know this might seem greedy to some & optimistic to others, but that's how wonderful that I believe this game can possibly be.
If SC lasts for decades or not I'll still be enjoying the S42 episodes. I'm still playing Transport Tycoon and I got that in 1995.

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. I think this game has potential to be one of the greatest games in history or at least of its time. I always feel like Star Wars Galaxies was the best MMO I had ever played but it was before its time with everything you could do and required a large player base to function properly, and from the switch it made, ended up failing. I feel like Star Citizen is coming out at the perfect time, has all the bases covered, and will finally make me feel whole again haha.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I wouldn't say greedy. I'd say this is a great aspiration.
If SC lasts for decades or not I'll still be enjoying the S42 episodes. I'm still playing Transport Tycoon and I got that in 1995.
Amen to this.
I wholeheartedly agree with this statement. I think this game has potential to be one of the greatest games in history or at least of its time. I feel like Star Citizen is coming out at the perfect time, has all the bases covered, and will finally make me feel whole again haha.
I concur with this. I've been waiting so fucking long for a game to really pull me in.

Forgot your password?