Limited Ship list

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
According to this list, it's the A2 which is numbers limited (#Limited)

Click on the word "Availability" in the list header and it will list all the limited in the list first. As it's not an official list, it may not be accurate.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hey Folks,

Back around the Anniversary sale, CIG released a new list of limited ships, with I think one of the Hercs added, etc. Does anyone know where I can find that list?

Cheers, and thanks in advance,

Owl
I sense that a certain @Blind Owl is stalking some rare prey. Will it be a new ship or a limited run brew of beer that catches his attention 1st? We shall soon find out, I suspect.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Rare prey indeed. I discovered last night that I could use store credit for subscription. So I spent 120 to get 6 mouth months of imperator, putting my to a year. Now spending 120 to get a coupon that's good up to 100 doesn't sound like a good deal, but I figured it would also get me 6 months of double sub rewards, access to sub benefits, and would also allow me access to CitizenCon tickets when they go on sale.

Now, all that being said, I still have 470 dollars in credit sitting on my account, and knowing me by the time the anniversary sale rolls around in November, that will have increased by a couple hundred.

My current end goal is to add a Corsair and a Redeemer to my little fleet, but who knows what new and shiny will arrive before that. My reason for asking about the limited ships is I know that some of the larger ships we aren't able to CCU to, like the 890j, and I want to know which ones those are, so I'm not planning a fleet around something I can't get.

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
I remember when they added A2 to the list and said it's going to be available as standalone only, the same as Hull-E and Orion. But then they either changed their mind -- maybe it was the sales dept. decision -- or somebody made a mistake, and A2 CCUs suddenly appeared in the store, around 30 minutes before the official launch of the Crusader Sale Day ; ) I bought M2 to A2 upgrade immediately.

Attachments

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Would this be limited?

SMS Gauss was a ship built in Germany specially for polar exploration
The unique name option is limited only to Warbond first time concept ship sales so far on the 600i and Corsair only - so far - however everything is subject to change, not so long ago they included LTI in a concept ship CCU for the first time ever.

So yes, very limited... to this point.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Rare prey indeed. I discovered last night that I could use store credit for subscription. So I spent 120 to get 6 mouth months of imperator, putting my to a year. Now spending 120 to get a coupon that's good up to 100 doesn't sound like a good deal, but I figured it would also get me 6 months of double sub rewards, access to sub benefits, and would also allow me access to CitizenCon tickets when they go on sale.

Now, all that being said, I still have 470 dollars in credit sitting on my account, and knowing me by the time the anniversary sale rolls around in November, that will have increased by a couple hundred.

My current end goal is to add a Corsair and a Redeemer to my little fleet, but who knows what new and shiny will arrive before that. My reason for asking about the limited ships is I know that some of the larger ships we aren't able to CCU to, like the 890j, and I want to know which ones those are, so I'm not planning a fleet around something I can't get.
2 things to point out that I've learned the hard way brother @Blind Owl .

1st, If you purchase multiple months of a subscription, they may consider that you donating extra for that 1 month instead of applying it to cover a segment of months in a year. I suggest that you contact concierge services to make sure that they are on the same page with you in that regard.

2nd, remember that within the past year or so that CIG changed their policy on new / concept ships being purchased with store creds not being granted LTI status unless that ship is over a certain price point.

Worse case scenario, you can use those creds to purchase a concierge ship package like the Scoundrel or Exploration pack to get multiple ships of various price points that can later be CCU upgraded to other ships that you'd like for less money.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yes! This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
Would this be limited?

SMS Gauss was a ship built in Germany specially for polar exploration
Beauties. Lucky man.
1st, If you purchase multiple months of a subscription, they may consider that you donating extra for that 1 month instead of applying it to cover a segment of months in a year. I suggest that you contact concierge services to make sure that they are on the same page with you in that regard
I did one month. Then I did 2. After I was sure it was working, I did the rest. My sub runs through until Aug, so it's good. Already got my 20% coupon. Yeehaw.
2nd, remember that within the past year or so that CIG changed their policy on new / concept ships being purchased with store creds not being granted LTI status unless that ship is over a certain price point.
I have a couple LTI tokens in buyback for exactly this. And there are enough TESTies with LTI tokens that I can buy from should I ever need too. Thank heavens.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Yes! This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Beauties. Lucky man.

I did one month. Then I did 2. After I was sure it was working, I did the rest. My sub runs through until Aug, so it's good. Already got my 20% coupon. Yeehaw.

I have a couple LTI tokens in buyback for exactly this. And there are enough TESTies with LTI tokens that I can buy from should I ever need too. Thank heavens.
I'm glad things worked out for you so far & I hope that they continue to do so my friend. Cheers & fresh cold beers!

Reactions: Vashpede

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This is the list I use too but they did sell Orion upgrades in Dec. 2019.
Interesting. I guess we'll have to see how things play out. I'm really hoping they release a single ship that will be something that blows my socks off, so I can keep my fleet small, haha. But I feel liek I'm going to end up with the Corsair and the Redeemer. Ugh. Ships are hard.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Interesting. I guess we'll have to see how things play out. I'm really hoping they release a single ship that will be something that blows my socks off, so I can keep my fleet small, haha. But I feel liek I'm going to end up with the Corsair and the Redeemer. Ugh. Ships are hard.
In other words, a version of the Beerfarer that actually distills space alcohol while traveling from place to place that also happens to have a tap in the Captain's Quarters so that at any time, they can sample the quality of the product to make sure that if measures up to their satisfaction. Perhaps it'll be a 3-4 person crew so that the Captain can focus on the product's quality testing as the others perform the various other tasks.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
In other words, a version of the Beerfarer that actually distills space alcohol while traveling from place to place that also happens to have a tap in the Captain's Quarters so that at any time, they can sample the quality of the product to make sure that if measures up to their satisfaction. Perhaps it'll be a 3-4 person crew so that the Captain can focus on the product's quality testing as the others perform the various other tasks.
Sounds about right. Needs a disco ball, hot tub, and stripper pole too. And @Montoya in a man thong.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Sounds about right. Needs a disco ball, hot tub, and stripper pole too. And @Montoya in a man thong.
Man thong, or a black & gold checkered TESTified banana hammock sling? Multiple fire (stripper) poles that traverse from the top of the 2nd floor down to the floor of the 1st in that open cargo bay area in the corners.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Damn, I'm seriously considering upgrading my C2 to an A2. Guess I better find a CCU while I can.

Thinking of melting my old mega explorer pack and buy two of the regular explorer packs for the added overall value. Just need to wait until next Nov to get most of the ship CCUs back.

Forgot your password?