Long Time no See

Hammer

Space Marshal
Jun 1, 2014
RSI Handle
H2OHammer
So, I bought my package in 2013 when CIG was still tracking stretch goals.

I joined TEST not long after that. Life and money (and by extension my bad computer) got in the way of playing at the time, but I'm back now. I'm not on very much, maybe an hour a day, if I can log in at all, but I'd love to hang out with some of you and feel more connected to the Squadron overall.

If there's anything you would like to know, feel free to ask :)

H

Hammer

Space Marshal
Jun 1, 2014
RSI Handle
H2OHammer
Already done Cosmic! Thanks! I'm reading through the forums bit by bit, but what sort of divisions and such could I join? I like running cargo, possibly mining (I'm going to try it tomorrow), and later when I get the UEC together, capital ship flying/combat.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Wow joined June 2014 first post August 2020? 6 years!! Welcome to TEST!!

Hey I think this guy should lead our new rapid response arm??? What you think @Montoya ?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome aboard @Hammer

I can see from the URL on your user biography you were member 663 on the forum! Early indeed considering as we have over 19,000 TESTies now :)

Montoya is member number 2 and the newest members registering on the forum are in the high 7,600's so not every TESTie comes on here but a fair percentage do :)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

I joined TEST not long after that. Life and money (and by extension my bad computer) got in the way of playing at the time, but I'm back now. I'm not on very much, maybe an hour a day, if I can log in at all, but I'd love to hang out with some of you and feel more connected to the Squadron overall.

H
What i want to know is if you mix a bird and a hamster together what do you get?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

H
Welcome back to the TEST party!

Based on your signature, it seems as though you might like the Freelancers with 1 in particular. Are their any other ships that you're interested in using or any particular areas of game play that you'll looking forward to enjoying?

Hammer

Space Marshal
Jun 1, 2014
RSI Handle
H2OHammer
Welcome back to the TEST party!

Based on your signature, it seems as though you might like the Freelancers with 1 in particular. Are their any other ships that you're interested in using or any particular areas of game play that you'll looking forward to enjoying?
I do like Freelancers, but my dream ship is the Carrack (any variant) and the Idris-P. I'm working towards a Prospector or Caterpillar, but I've always liked the Freelancer. It reminded me of the Firefly class from Firefly/Serenity. Areas of gameplay... I am a pilot, first and foremost. I just like flying. I've been running commodities, learning to mine (FPS since I can't afford a mining ship yet), and I like the concept of exploration, though I accept it might be a while before it arrives. I am not opposed to combat, but I would prefer FPS over ship combat unless I'm flying a big ship. I would love to fly something with a few crew on board and have them run the turrets or launch fighters. Anti-piracy, or even piracy is fine by me but I really prefer the flying to the fighting.

Welcome to TEST Hammer 🍻

Who is member 666?
The real question is who was member 66!? "Commander, execute Order 66"

Forgot your password?