Looking: Fellow Space Cowboys

Mountain

Ensign
Sep 16, 2021
RSI Handle
Mounta1n
Hey everybody, I'm Mountain. Just a little about me, I'm a recent university grad hailing from the land of beavers and maple syrup. Historically, I've been big into the milsim shooter sphere, with games like Escape from Tarkov, Hell Let Loose, and Squad. I bought Star Citizen with a couple of friends this summer after the free fly, and just recently got REALLY into the game with 3.14. I've watched more youtube videos and read more dev blogs than I care to admit, and even forced my girlfriend to watch all of the ship commercial videos with me (and she hasn't left me yet, so major win there).

Not many of my friends are into the game as much as I am, so I figured why not join an org and meet some people who like drinking beer and hanging out in the stars as much as I do. I've gotten pretty good at shooting stuff (if I do say so myself) and would like to give some of the other gameplay loops a shot (ie. mining, cargo-hauling). Especially with the 3.15 wipe being announced, I'm pumped to get my grind on and have some fun. If you'd like to play sometime, don't hesitate to give me a shout! I'm on discord @ Mountain#9705 (Mounta1n in SC) and can't wait to meet some of you guys!

- Mountain

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Mountain, have you been doing personal combat in SC? How does it compare to what you did with mil sims? I have seen several favorable reviews but one that said there are two sims that take it to another level.

For your personal edification:

Note that NPCs can't generally hit players moving at .85 and players have a very hard time hitting other players moving at .9. So keep your weight down.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
and even forced my girlfriend to watch all of the ship commercial videos with me (and she hasn't left me yet, so major win there).
Your diplomatic skills just reached master level, next step is to prepare her for your massive ship shopping spree ;)

Welcome to the party Mountain ! 🍻

Forgot your password?