Looking to buy...erm...not SC stuff -.-

Rainshine

Captain
Donor
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
RainingLight
Hey!

I'm a US Marine stationed out in Japan. Looking to find a buddy to do me a solid. My favorite brand/flavor of dip is Copenhagen Mint but the stuffs impossible to get out here in Okinawa, not available online, and when it is it doesn't ship to a Military Post Office. Looking for someone to be able to run down to the store and pick me up a log. I'll pay for the log, your gas, and all post costs.

Anyone in a position to hook me up? Please shoot me a PM if you can! Also mods, sorry if this thread is a no go, didn't see anything against it tho :P

Thanks!

COUGARHUNTER

Commander
Oct 21, 2015
RSI Handle
COUGARHUNTER
I can do it if no one else will. I know there are a lot of guys on West Coast so see if they can first. That's extra time in the Post if its coming from New York.

Edit: I'm PMing you

Last edited:

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
I don't mind doing it either, I'm out of Florida so I'm not sure what that would do for you shipping wise but let me know :)

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Hey!

I'm a US Marine stationed out in Japan. Looking to find a buddy to do me a solid. My favorite brand/flavor of dip is Copenhagen Mint but the stuffs impossible to get out here in Okinawa, not available online, and when it is it doesn't ship to a Military Post Office. Looking for someone to be able to run down to the store and pick me up a log. I'll pay for the log, your gas, and all post costs.

Anyone in a position to hook me up? Please shoot me a PM if you can! Also mods, sorry if this thread is a no go, didn't see anything against it tho :p

Thanks!
only in TEST do you get such a service...

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
only in TEST do you get such a service...
That's not true, but it does show how great of a community we are building. Both my deployments my gaming buddies would send me care packages stocked with Skoal Mint Pouches. If Rainshine was actually part of the Skoal Brotherhood I would send him some.

@Rainshine You guys have an APO right? I should be able to ship it free from APO to APO here on Post. I'll check with the APO to make sure.

Forgot your password?