Looking to sell my account

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
Hey guys!

To keep a long story short, I've built up my account again over the last few years and I'm in a position where the money tied up in the ships would better serve real-life costs :)

If you are in the market for an account, please consider mine as I am selling at a discount.

I have been very industry and exploration-focused, also have been of the mind set that the most cost effective purchases pre-release are larger ships, hence why my only "smaller" ship is the FL DUR. Also still have the handle name change available and can change the email on the account as needed obviously.

Details:

Freelancer DUR - LTI - Game Package

MISC Endeavor - LTI

MISC Odyssey - LTI

Banu Merchantman - LTI

Anvil Crucible - LTI

Anvil Liberator - LTI

RSI Orion - LTI

Selling whole account considerably cheaper than the combined ships are valued at(plus crucible and endeavor price jumps should be large), please reach out if you are interested, can give screenshots as needed, buyback list is short and listed below.

Thanks for taking a look!

Buyback:

Nomad Warbond LTI

Nomad Warbond LTI

Argo Mole to Hull D

Const Andromeda to MSR

Aquila to Mole

Mole to Endeavor

Aquila to Reclaimer

Reclaimer to Merchantman

Nomad to Gladius

Nomad to Freelancer

Freelancer to FL MAX

FL MAX to Ares Inferno

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
Yeah. The Crucible price jump may well prove to be the biggest ever in game. I don't think most players appreciate that ship's capabilities.
100% I think it will even be a scenario where CIG may need to create some artificial means to limit what this ship will be capable of... it will most likely be able to carry a larger ship than the Odyssey can(exploration, racing team, salvager, couple of fighters, miner+refiner, etc etc) repair, refuel, re-arm whatever its carrying... this will be a do-it-all ship on paper :) this is all before even considering its repair arms and being able to service larger ships too!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
From what I understand, the Crucible not only carries ships while repairing them, it can be carried BY another ship while repairing it. So attach it to a Reclaimer, Idris or Javelin and let it work while the Frigate transports itself back into the front line or exploration frontier. Ground-breaking visionary.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
a word of caution

i 'bought' an account to acquire a collectible (but not giftable) ship

then CIG went to two-factor authentication

I don't have the seller's info to authenticate so I'm locked out with no recourse

I will never fly that AMD Mustang I paid for

get the answers to all of CIG's authentication questions before you take over someone else's account

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
a word of caution

I don't have the seller's info to authenticate so I'm locked out with no recourse

get the answers to all of CIG's authentication questions before you take over someone else's account
you could reach back to the person who sold you that account and get that info have you tried yet?

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Note...
Selling the account is against the TOS. However, you are allowed to "gift" the ships. They do track where accounts log in from and they can, and have, issued locks on accounts they believe may have been fraudulently accessed. I know it's a bummer, but I would seriously consider just ...ahem... "gifting one or all ships" vs trying to buy an entire account.

Vlandarr

Captain
Feb 4, 2022
RSI Handle
Vlandarr
a word of caution

Yeah
When they did that, and even now when you change the email address, the 2FA is still on the original email.

Forgot your password?