Reactions: Randomis3rist

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
He said "weeks away" at the original FPS reveal :P Keeping my fingers crossed but I will be busily playing Wargame at the same time :)

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
He said "weeks away" at the original FPS reveal :p Keeping my fingers crossed but I will be busily playing Wargame at the same time :)
Oh you play warframe too? And yeah I know he said that before XD but we can hope right?

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
"Looks like FPS in a month!" - February when CIG said it would be out in March.

"Oh boy, FPS!" - end of March

"Okay, just a bit of polishing, should be out in a month!" - April

"Any day now!" - May

"Wow, this IS taking a long time. It's gonna be so sweet though! Maybe another 2 weeks or so!" - June

"All right, FPS in less than a month!" July

I think late August at best, but I wouldn't be remotely surprised with early to mid September.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
But, just think...FPS isn't affecting the other modules, like the social module...
Isnt it? The animations they use are part of the social module. The movement and hologlass are also part of the social module, along with how character interact. I think the social module will be quicker because the fps lays out the basic foundation.

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
From what I've seen so far I'll expect that one day I'll log in and things will look different than dropping me straight into a hanger. Other than that I hold no expectations based on what the developers say they expect or want to happen. It'll be ready when it'll be ready OR it won't be ready and a huge mob will roam around the countryside hunting developers :) Either way we win!

Reactions: Tortilla the Hun

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
From what I've seen so far I'll expect that one day I'll log in and things will look different than dropping me straight into a hanger. Other than that I hold no expectations based on what the developers say they expect or want to happen. It'll be ready when it'll be ready OR it won't be ready and a huge mob will roam around the countryside hunting developers :) Either way we win!
I really want it to be ready, but at the same time my Torch and Pitchfork Emporium could definitely use the business.

Reactions: mromutt

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Go ahead and reserve 3 pitchforks for me, I want to try dual wielding them like a darth maul forksaber. If that doesn't work out I'll still have a single one that I didn't cut up and tape together to use :)

Reactions: mromutt

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
We need to focus our hype energy elsewhere. Like creating more propoganda and spreading the good word of TEST. Maybe create some more videos with 1.1.5 while we're at it.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Isnt it? The animations they use are part of the social module. The movement and hologlass are also part of the social module, along with how character interact. I think the social module will be quicker because the fps lays out the basic foundation.
This is why I am not stressing over it being late, this is bringing us something that will help build other parts, and not just better but most likely faster.

Forgot your password?