[Mercury Star Runner Intensifies]

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I'm not a huge fan of the asymmetrical design, but the interior seems like the perfect design for a small/medium size ship. I'm looking forward to it!
Me too, but this is not realy a "full asimetrical" ship, like for example the Caterpillar or the Corsair, they only implement slight differences from left and right side

Im just loving everything Crusader right now
So true, II'm lovig the smoth and modern line, they remind me, in some way, the SRV2 from ME2: slender, smoth, with a super modern look.
Other manufacturer still look like lack the futuristic whelty era that CI have..

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Im just loving everything Crusader right now
For real. I'm actually very excited to see this ship in game, I may actually get rid of my MAX since the cargo capacity isn't too far off. Got an A2 in upgrades ready for when those go live since I already own the loaner ship. I may actually pick up an Ares just because I love the manufacturer so much! And I'm not even sure what I'd do with one really.

So true, II'm lovig the smoth and modern line, they remind me, in some way, the SRV2 from ME2: slender, smoth, with a super modern look.
Other manufacturer still look like lack the futuristic whelty era that CI have..
They're like a functional Origin ship. I can't stand that Origin ships seem to lack a certain something but look so damned cool. Crusader may be my favorite maker of ships. MISC is pretty close just because of the Endeavor.

Dibs

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2020
RSI Handle
Dibrusko
They're like a functional Origin ship. I can't stand that Origin ships seem to lack a certain something but look so damned cool.
You are so right. This is exactly what Origin is missing, and i never quite put my finger on it. I always wanted to like them, but just didn't. They are really cool and all, but they are soulless, and lack function to go along with their sleekness. CI has all that.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I've already decided that one of my MSRs will be full Military spec fit. The 2nd will be full Stealth. Wondering if I should get a 3rd and have it be a mix of components.
You know you can change the components in game at the click of a mouse for free right?

Just checking ;)

Forgot your password?