[Mercury Star Runner Intensifies]

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Man, I love everything about the ship except it's design. It's so...boring.
I'd settle for getting rid of the struts.

Oh and it looks like someone ate a whole box of grreebles then puked all over it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Only the 3rd (?) time Crusader has been pushed back 🙄

And since they're projecting Crusader and Orison to be in 4.2, Q4 2020 it's a pretty safe bet that they might best case scenario be ready by Christmas. Maybe they'll have Salvage on there again just to kick it off

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hahaha, y'all are killing me. Too funny.

So not to be a buzzkill, as no-one here is actually bitching / being salty (yay us), BUT . . .while we're all used to delays and things being pushed back, I'd like to remind everyone that CIG, like everyone else, is working within a pandemic framework. That may slow things down. And ya know, I'm strangely ok with that.

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hahaha, y'all are killing me. Too funny.

So not to be a buzzkill, as no-one here is actually bitching / being salty (yay us), BUT . . .while we're all used to delays and things being pushed back, I'd like to remind everyone that CIG, like everyone else, is working within a pandemic framework. That may slow things down. And ya know, I'm strangely ok with that.
Exact;y, a person can only slice limes into wedges carefully at a slower speed if they want to enjoy their freshly opened Coronas. The term "Please drink responsibly" must apply in some manner after all. Cheers!

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?